Lionel Messi - v7

Givenchy

What this has to do with the fact that he called "cunt" the best player in the history of football that happens to play for the club he supposedly supports?

I'm not saying Messi has or hasn't but IF it comes out Messi has caused this whole drama to gain more power over the club and has gotten Barto to resign and probably Koeman the sack, i think that would make him (Messi) a HUGE cunt

xxxxxx

Bartomeu is gone anyway be it now or in a few months. A player forcing the club president to resign and the manager to step down before even starting his Job will sureley make Barca the most respected football club in the world wouldn't it?

That's what I don't get it. Bartomeu is out of here in 8 months anyway, so Messi doing this makes no sense at all. Even if we get a new board tomorrow, they still won't have money to rebuild properly anyway. What can a new board do differently? There's no guarantees the new board will be any better. And I doubt we're going to sack Koeman just like that regardless. It would be shockingly disrespectful.

We're years away from competing at the top again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bar?a are aware they can't keep Messi against his will. They would be accepting of an offer below his 700 million release clause. They will not let him go for free. [rac1]

Now this is just petty if true. Milking some last departing money from him is just wrong. Nobody is going to pay us for Messi, just make a great gesture and let him go. Put on some sort of tribute or show to give him a sent-off.

Morten

People piling in to Messi and not even understanding how much this helps us. Absolutely no way a Bartmoeu/Rosell puppet becomes president now. Messi leaving, Suarez, Rakitic, Vidal breaks the amigos but only Messi deciding to do this ensures a shitty president does not stay/ someone under their control comes in to power. That is only good news you dumbfucks.

Messi might want to be rid of Barto now, but not neccessarily for the reasons you think.

Also, it basically means Koeman is screwed as well.

kattanib

What this has to do with the fact that he called "cunt" the best player in the history of football that happens to play for the club he supposedly supports?

Because its under the assumption that this is a power play from Messi. Sure he should not ssume, but if its a power play for Messi to take control over the club once again then yes he is a cunt.

Home of Barca Fans