Lionel Messi - v7

Stoichkov1

Anyway if this is a power move it's too late. There's absolutely no way that even if Barto resigns the club would sack Koeman or let Suarez stay. If they do they're publicly admitting the club is run by one player and people would turn against Messi too.

Raketa10

They will if Messi says so. They don't want to be known as the board that forced Messi to leave. That's like having a big target on your back walking around Barcelona.

I strongly believe they will try to cover big holes in the balance sheet by selling him. But we'll see. I also think that this was done on purpose to force him leave. In this was it seams this is his decision but he was probably provoked intentionally.

serghei

I don't even fucking care what he does anymore. If Koeman is sacked/resigns, Suarez doesn't move, and Messi stays, I don't fucking care what some other guys do on this forum, but for me Messi is done as a legend overall, at least in comparison with likes of Xavi and Iniesta. I'll try to remember him from Pep's and MSN days and block everything away.

tacticvarium

It's good that he made such a decision (hopefully he is serious).
But is it possible for him to leave now?
Which club's gonna pay for the clause

JerseyAddict

If he just forced Bartomeu to resign he became St. Messi in my eyes!

I can agree only in terms that this doesn't detonate a red button in Bartos office and blows CN.

I will trade Messi for Barto and Koeman. And Koeman is my 3rd all time favorite player in Barca.

But St. Messi deserves a statue, stadium name and "Totti" level goodbye

This is not it. This is not true.
I can't accept this.

Barto destroyed Barcelona and all it was worth
It will never again be the same club.

Stoichkov1

I don't even fucking care what he does anymore. If Koeman is sacked/resigns, Suarez doesn't move, and Messi stays, I don't fucking care what some other guys do on this forum, but for me Messi is done as a legend overall, at least in comparison with likes of Xavi and Iniesta. I'll try to remember him from Pep's and MSN days and block everything away.

They won't sack Koeman and let Suarez stay or basically they admit the club is run by one player.

Because its under the assumption that this is a power play from Messi. Sure he should assume, but if its a power play for Messi to take control over the club once again then yes he is a cunt.

Even if Messi's dog takes over control from these clowns, it would be a good day.
You are all jumping on the hate train too fast, just wait for the next few days.

Home of Barca Fans