Lionel Messi - v7

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Alfredo Martinez says Bartomeu is fearing for his life, living one of his worst days as Barcelona’s president... but he isn’t considering to resign.

Barto will have to leave Barcelona just like Messi. Like, seriously. He will never be able to walk the streets of Barcelona feeling safe again. Bump into the right/wrong person and Barto is going to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair if he is lucky.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Both David Ornstein(ex- BBC and now The Athletic) and Sam Lee(Man City insider) now reporting Man City are indeed talking with Messi and will sign him if Barca let him leave for free.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't understand the "If Messi stays after this it would be worst" comments.

If Messi ensures this incompetent management falls tomorrow, and then decides to stay, how would that be a worst thing?

It is definitely not the worst thing to have Messi around but it is not a good thing, because it will be status quo, business as usual on the sporting side. Bartomeu gone alone won?t make us magically start playing good football again. The amigos need to go.

Asylum15

Been on the forum constantly but not posted much.

Obviously Leo potentially leaving calls for a post.

Few things.

1. If Messi is leaving due to Suarez being booted OR because of his Amigos no longer getting their way, adios amigo, best player I've ever seen but good luck and god bless.
2. If Messi is leaving due to genuine sporting reasons, it's a damn tough decision to take at our lowest point. Koeman isn't even in the door.
3. I hope JMB resigns, if he doesn't, I hope he fucking gets trampled on the streets because he has single handed caused the majority of the ruin we are in.

clemente

Holy shit imagine KDB creating chances for Messi, I'm calling it he's gonna break EPL goalscoring record whatever it is

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
It is definitely not the worst thing to have Messi around but it is not a good thing, because it will be status quo, business as usual on the sporting side. Bartomeu gone alone won?t make us magically start playing good football again. The amigos need to go.

I agree the amigos need to go. Can we have Messi - the amigos and this board? Or am I asking for too much?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Bartomeu will let him leave for free. Doubt they'll drag this to court. He's already done for. Last thing he need now is more bad PR.

Jay Jay

I don't know what's worse. Messi stays and Bartomeu leaves or Messi leaves and Bartomeu stays. It seems to me that it would be best for the club for both of them to leave.

raskolnikov

I don't know what's worse. Messi stays and Bartomeu leaves or Messi leaves and Bartomeu stays. It seems to me that it would be best for the club for both of them to leave.

Yeah definitly. Barto will be threated like Figo for causing Messi to leave.
It makes him a persona non grata in Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans