Lionel Messi - v7

Richard.H

what a sad end,knowing that there won't be deserving farewell to the goat

I'm thinking about when he could've left with a proper send off. 2019 la liga trophy celebration would've been the best time, with him saying that he wants to further his legacy at other clubs and he has given his all to this club. It's hard to see this club winning another LL or CL in the next few years, even with him here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am tempting to take any offer from City but I don’t think they have the money to buy him, nor do I think it is a good gesture to make money from Messi. Just let him leave for free.

ebc_99

Why the fuck would any Barca fan want Messi to leave? Greatest ever Barca player and still the best in the world who should retire at this club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm thinking about when he could've left with a proper send off. 2019 la liga trophy celebration would've been the best time, with him saying that he wants to further his legacy at other clubs and he has given his all to this club. It's hard to see this club winning another LL or CL in the next few years, even with him here.

With Messi there is always a chance of winning the La Liga trophy. But that's not what he's after it seems.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think Bartomeu will let him leave for free. Doubt they'll drag this to court. He's already done for. Last thing he need now is more bad PR.

Let’s hope you are right Don. At this point the image and reputation of the club trumps everything.

Bartomeu, just let him go.

Home of Barca Fans