Lionel Messi - v7

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
I rarely visit this forum but Messi news is depressing. I don't want him to leave, he is the reason half of the world population loves FC Barcelona. He is the one we all look upto. Game against Bayern was the worst moment for sure but lets not give up just like what PSG did few years ago. Rise again next year. All of this will be forgetton.

Only ways Messi leaves Barcelona is retirement. Thats my personal fan wish :D

kattanib

Most jurnos (legit ones) are reporting he wants to leave, point blank.

Amigos theory rests on argument that Messi wants to go trophLess for his last few years of football just so he can play with his friend. It undermines Messis will to win and pretty much says "He is not bothered by not winning anything and losing 8-2, as long as he plays with his pals".

It can be that Messi is naive and being manipulated and influenced. Suarez is his best friend.

raskolnikov

There is no way that should be allowed to happen. We need the money to begin our own rebuild. So cough up City. If you want the best you better pay for it.

Messi can move to a club outside top 5 leagues.
City pull a lampard and sign/loan him trough that ny club.
If he gets the date moved because of covid which is a valid claim its happening.

City could throw in a player and have barca save some face rather than go to court vs the goat.

I still cant see him just picking up his family and move to manchester out of the blue.
Everyine would be very homesick from the get go.

clemente

People here seem to mix up 2 things.
- Amigos want to keep being starter and won't leave
- Amigos want to be treated respectfully.

The second point is nothing wrong, completely normal. I have seen people shit on Suarez when he said he want to be informed directly if he is not needed.

The point is if you want to fire someone you need to tell them personally not through media.

Imagine you know you will get fired through your customer not by your boss/company. How would that work for you?

I think paying 600k/week while getting in return a 15k/week player allows you to not care about what the player wants.

khaled_a_d

I am not. Bartomeu is simply already done with. It's like killing a dead horse. He's fucking dead already. How can you kill him if he's fucking dead already?

Bartomeu isn't leading shit. Koeman is.

He isn't
Not anymore than he was 15 days ago.
He will complete his term, and act like he was doing good to the club while putting blame on everyone else.
He isn't even doing Koeman any good. putting him in trash situation in front of media doing the dirty work for him.

serghei

He isn't
Not anymore than he was 15 days ago.
He will complete his term, and act like he was doing good to the club while putting blame on everyone else.
He isn't even doing Koeman any good. putting him in trash situation in front of media doing the dirty work for him.

You think Messi has a problem with Koeman after he found out Suarez is out, and Amigos will no longer have special benefits? Yes or no please.

blaugrana1987

It can be that Messi is naive and being manipulated and influenced. Suarez is his best friend.
I am sure greatest player of all time, guy who won 30+ trophies playing on biggest stages for 15+ years does not have slightest idea what the state of team and club currently is. Jesus...

Home of Barca Fans