Lionel Messi - v7

Adversus

Koemans time at Everton ended badly but cant really blame him for likes of Lukaku being sold.
Maybe not Lukaku but I can definitely blame him for Deulofeu and Barkley plus he also didn't get on with Mane when he was at Southampton.

I think Koeman tried to build a formation similar to the Barca Dream Team with Sigurdsson playing the Laudrup role but it didn't work. Of course at Barca he will have better players but I tactically I'm not a fan and I think he's an awful man manager who hides behind being a strong leader which just doesn't work with today's footballers.

JamDav1982

Well, then he is stupid then because that Juve never was better than Real Madrid.

Juve was as much about adding another league win in another country to add to his CV against Messi and probably thought had better squad then did for CL.

Ronaldo wants clubs that can help him now and fast.

malvolio

What is reality for Barca next season and for Messi at City?

third place most likely. sevilla has CL to think about next season and won't have the squad to keep up in la liga also. villareal is looking good and might chalenge for 4-3 position. all the others are shit.

messi leaving will send the club into disarray at least until we get a new board. luckily no fans in the stadium to boo week in week out.

at city, messi will for sure win a cup and maybe the league. depends on his form and potential injuries, but i see him as winning best player in the league. don't know about CL as that is hard to predict anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jamdav is asking everyone else for figures but doesn't give any. Interesting.

Because JamDav just like BBZ have put a reminder on his phone for the day the Premier League ends to come back to this thread in case City don't win lol.

KingLeo10

Because JamDav just like BBZ have put a reminder on his phone for the day the Premier League ends to come back to this thread in case City don't win lol.

:lol: Also hilarious how he was City's foremost lawyer on these forums the past several years but has now taken to criticizing them for "tactical fouls".

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol: Also hilarious how he was City's foremost lawyer on these forums the past several years but has now taken to criticizing them for "tactical fouls".

Man was supporting Rosell and Barto back in the days and shitting on Laporta and deflecting from the shit the former had pulled off. Jammy tend to do this.

JamDav1982

Man was supporting Rosell and Barto back in the days and shitting on Laporta. Jammy tend to do this.

Nope I argued against a lot of shit about 'shady deals' and trying to destroy legacy and never argued for either in elections.#

On the football side I have disagreed with a lot of it.

Home of Barca Fans