Lionel Messi - v7

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is having an opinion that opposes you that embarrassing master? I ride your wagon now, it is very cool

Nope, I get along fine with people who have a different opinion. It's just that yours make you look like an imbecile.

Messigician

Well, Griezmann is not an amigo. Didn't you guys see Messi and Suarez repeatedly ignoring him so they could set each other up? :lol: They even had a football talk show in my country on this topic in which the guests made fun of this situation.

Messi and Suarez probably didn't like him from the start because instead of getting their amigo Neymar back, Bartomeu gave them Griezmann instead :lol:.

Yes Messi is the reason Griezmann is slow can't dribble can't make forward passes and stinks up the place.

serghei

Yes Messi is the reason Griezmann is slow can't dribble can't make forward passes and stinks up the place.

No, I was talking about situations where Griezmann is making moves and is open in a better position, but Messi with Suarez ignore him to set each other up. Happens every game almost.

I'm struggling to understand how the best mover and the player with the highest work rate in our offense is played the least. But as I explained above, the reason is pretty clear why.

Alik

Why does Messi attitude piss me off? I never thought about it but even in the pitch I never truly liked him. Over the past 15 years not for a second did I ever think abiut wearing a Messi jersey let alone owning one.

I had Iniesta and would love to have many players jerseys from Valdes to Busquets to Fati to Bojan and Dos Santos but never Messi

Once upon a time I attended a game for Barcelona and out of excitement I told my older brother I would suck Messi cock if I saw him in person. Today I say I would bite it off.

:lol:

I've never felt so disgusted about our fanbase before.
All these days this thread is full of clowns that are bashing the best player ever, who led their team to glorious days and will be many years, if ever, before we witness something like that again.
Just lock this thread, it's getting ridiculous now..

kattanib

Just to showcase how excited that kid once was, straight and isn?t a huge fan of Messi but was willing to go all the way. Many kids probably feel as excited or even more especially if Messi is their idol, and he didn?t even speak to them yet nor say anything comprehensive

Daniele

I've never felt so disgusted about our fanbase before.
All these days this thread is full of clowns that are bashing the best player ever, who led their team to glorious days and will be many years, if ever, before we witness something like that again.
Just lock this thread, it's getting ridiculous now..

:yes:

kattanib

Won?t it be exciting to watch Barca for once play as a team? Each cannot do anything alone and the only way to get result is to work effectively as a unit? Each needs to bring out the best version of themselves? Each has the freedom to make different choices without the pressure of hierarchy? I have dreamt for this moment and I don?t care if we go trophyless for a season or two as long as we head in the right direction and build a team that makes the fans proud once again. A team that doesn?t differentiate between names but rather focuses on performance, focus on solid principles: fairness and equal opportunities; trust in the youngsters; and style before results.

khaled_a_d

Won?t it be exciting to watch Barca for once play as a team? Each cannot do anything alone and the only way to get result is to work effectively as a unit? Each need to bring out the best version of themselves? Each has the freedom to make different choices without the pressure of hierarchy? I have dreamt for this moment and I don?t care if we go trophyless for a season or two as long as we head in the right direction and build a team that makes the fans proud once again. A team that doesn?t differentiate between names but rather focuses on performance, focus on solid principles: fairness and equal opportunities; trust in the youngsters; and style before results.

And you are sure this is happening....... because?

Home of Barca Fans