Lionel Messi - v7

Ritchie

Don't wanna go all BBZ, but a lot of these youngsters we have aren't gonna pan out long-term. We'll need to attract and sign some proper quality the next few years to get back to the level people are used to.

Look at the mess Liverpool were in when Brendan Rodgers was sacked. Their squad was terrible and Klopp has a low net spend and look what he's achieved. He's done it because of his managerial qualities but also they've got their transfers right.

Lesson for Barca is it'll take a top manager and good transfers to turn it around. If Messi goes then we won't be able to replace what we lose on the pitch but will need to in the dugout. Koeman is a stop gap for a season or two. We'll need a top coach.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messigician is busy trying out some gyros. The Spartan just recently heard about it. Didn't know what it was before.

malvolio

Well, Griezmann is not an amigo. Didn't you guys see Messi and Suarez repeatedly ignoring him so they could set each other up? :lol: They even had a football talk show in my country on this topic in which the guests made fun of this situation.

Messi and Suarez probably didn't like him from the start because instead of getting their amigo Neymar back, Bartomeu gave them Griezmann instead :lol:.

media just likes to exacerbate anything. as far as i can remember messi and suarez tried to set up griezmann to score in some games at the beginning. suarez shared mate with griezmann which he usually does with messi.

now it's not messi's problem if griezmann doesn't perform and can't even make the first 11.

would messi have wanted neymar instead? definitely yes and it's clear why, he's a much better player and has great chemistry with leo. but i've never seen messi being a cunt to his colleagues. remember when he gifted penalties to zlatan or coutinho?

i believe it's here suarez poisoned griezmann - https://www.mundodeportivo.com/vide...39-892194504483359-7000966928501218987-n.html

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
I go offline for a couple of days and see kattanib has gone full Messigician

tenor.gif

Messigician

Motion of no confidence against the board will be made official tomorrow. 16,000 signatures are required. [@fansjavimiguel]

Time for retard socios to do something useful

Home of Barca Fans