Lionel Messi - v7

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD peddling all these rumors about Bernardo Silva and Sadio Mane coming only for Barca to end up with Lautaro Martinez and Aleksandr Zinchenko.

joker

I'm sad for D10s, but if he want go out from Barca we must try to catch the best offer. Nobody say the name of Foden: is young, really strong, with more skills...on the wing he can change the match. 100 mln, Garcia, Foden and Angelinho (i don't know him, but they talk about him) young players (with ours Puig, Fati, Trincao, etc) for a new future. Bernardo is good, but Foden is better 20 years old...GJ...mah...

CatalinR10

@kattanib pissed off that he won't get the chance to suck Messi's dick anymore as he's leaving so now he's throwing insults at him.

Remembers me of one of the chicks I broke up with , talked shit about me to friends of mine to get my attention , only to beg for a blowjob first time she saw me in a while

SMH dawgs , people be wildin' cuuuhhhh

kattanib

@kattanib pissed off that he won't get the chance to suck Messi's dick anymore as he's leaving so now he's throwing insults at him.

Remembers me of one of the chicks I broke up with , talked shit about me to friends of mine to get my attention , only to beg for a blowjob first time she saw me in a while

SMH dawgs , people be wildin' cuuuhhhh

How dare you compare yourself to the Goat

Home of Barca Fans