Lionel Messi - v7

Newcomer

Have we sunk like the Titanic yet?

:crbust:

You'll find your new Romario, Ronaldinho, Messi, etc.

As long as you have money, you are more than fine.

Despite the bad outcome, you still have got top players from european rivals suitors like de Jong, Demb?l?, Coutinho.

My bet is on you and Real to dominate again in Europe in 3-5 years time.

.blitzer

There's some reports that Messi's tax fraud case will reopen next month.
This is either something that has to do with his decision to leave or Bartolo just pulled the ultimate string with perfect timing.

Messigician

You'll find your new Romario, Ronaldinho, Messi, etc.

As long as you have money, you are more than fine.

Despite the bad outcome, you still have got top players from european rivals suitors like de Jong, Demb?l?, Coutinho.

My bet is on you and Real to dominate again in Europe in 3-5 years time.

LMFAO stop trolling.

We'd drive Coutinho and Dembele to the airport ourselves if PSG bid 80m each for them.

JamDav1982

This is either something that has to do with his decision to leave or Bartolo just pulled the ultimate string with perfect timing.

That the latest nonsense conspiracy theory?

Barto controls the courts?

They get better.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Except I wanted Neymar to stay.

Messi I?m quite indifferent on. Very weird feeling to have about the GOAT...

Yeah I know what you mean. With Neymar his departure hurt and left a bad taste in my mouth, with Messi, despite him clearly being far more important to us than NeyNey, I'm meh about his possible departure.

Not sure why that is really.

Last edited:

Newcomer

LMFAO stop trolling.

We'd drive Coutinho and Dembele to the airport ourselves if PSG bid 80m each for them.

Trolling ?
I said despite the bad outcome.

Since you still have money, contrary to Milan AC, you still have the pulling power to get top prospects wanted by european rivals which was the case of Coutinho and Demb?l? at the time.

Sure, it didn't work out for those two but you only need to strike gold once with the new Ronaldinho, Neymar and you are set.

Why do you think Real Madrid is hoarding all those Brazilian teenagers ?

Maybe in 5 years, they'll have the 3 best players in the world.

Givenchy

Yeah I know what you mean. With Neymar his departure hurt and left a bad taste in my mouth, with Messi, despite him clearly being far more important to us than NeyNey, I'm meh about his possible departure.

Not sure why that is really.

Because Neymar was in his prime and after that PSG comeback he really showed without a doubt he has elite mentality

Messigician

(🌕) Messi has NOT reached any agreement with Manchester City. @Alfremartinezz #FCB ❌🇦🇷🔵

This saga is boring.

@ me if something interesting happens

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

BartoGOD playing 4D chess and calling up his friends in the judiciary :lol:

Messigician

📰[SPORT] | The Motion of Censorship will unite several candidates and numerous opposition groups

This afternoon, representatives of various platforms reached an agreement with Jordi Farr?

They will work together to get nearly 16,000 signatures in just 14 days

Messi uniting everyone

You love to see it

xxxxxx

Lmao.

First link i get by googling "manchester city wage bill" gives me 260 M ? for 2019/2020.
Weird how you found their wage bill to be half the cost of the other big clubs.

Second, Thiago Silva and Cavani are not PSG players anymore.

Other than that the article is still bs and Messi will leave to join Pep. Pep is at Manchester City, so it will be City.

I'm still laughing at you wanting him to go to City because they play beautiful football when you should be rooting for your team to get the most money from him leaving. Messi is clearly not worrying about you when he is asking to leave for free via his clause.

It's all there.

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/manchester-city-fc/payroll/

Home of Barca Fans