Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

https://www.sportbible.com/football...-bills-for-201819-have-been-revealed-20200306
1. Barcelona - ?438 million

2. Manchester United - ?332 million

3. Manchester City - ?315 million

4. Real Madrid - ?312 million

5. Liverpool - ?310 million

6. Bayern Munich - ?292 million

7. Paris Saint-Germain - ?290 million

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48145285

Manchester City have overtaken Manchester United as the most valuable Premier League club, according to a new football finance study.

City are valued at ?2.364bn, up ?385m, while United are valued ?2.087bn, a drop of ?376m blamed on "higher wages and lower profit".

https://twitter.com/SwissRamble/status/1198182457570463744

In contrast, #MCFC commercial and match day revenue were both down, by ?5m (2%) to ?227m and ?2m (3%) to ?55m respectively. Wage bill shot up ?55m (20%) from ?260m to ?315m

But sure, you really believe that a club who is competing for the best players in the world and manage to keep them is paying HALF the bills of other top clubs. Can't stop laughing !

Even Bar?a has to pay through the nose but no, Manchester City is only paying 135 M. Wonder why they aren't making that much profit when their income is so high. Care to explain ?

You're using their 18/19 wage bill.

They don't have Sane, Kompany and David Silva there anymore. Their wage bill has been reduced by a lot.

Newcomer

You're using their 18/19 wage bill.

They don't have Sane, Kompany and David Silva there anymore. Their wage bill has been reduced by a lot.

Sane was a player of Manchester City this year, same with David Silva. What are you talking about ?

It is the same with PSG and Thiago Silva and Cavani, yet you said PSG had 300 M wage bill while City only have 135.

Can you explain to me how every serious source put City around 300 M but they magically lower it to 135 M ? Is that some wizardry ? Or is it a special Covid discount ? Or maybe we should investigate City for paying their player through other channels ?

ItachiXXX

Let?s keep him, play old washed up players around him. Not sign anyone good even though we can spend ?100m+ per season, hire average/terrible managers and then blame it all on the players for being friends. Wait a minute...

Wash Rinse Repeat

Andrew M

I think it is what they will offer but i would be a bit angry as a Bar?a fan. 150 M or 100 + a good player is what i would settle for.

I would accept Jesus, Garcia plus 125 million.

I'm trying to be realistic with what they can pay. I think we'll be forced to negotiate and sell.

There's no way they can afford 150 plus his salary in this pandemic. But maybe 100 million or 60 million plus Jesus and Garcia

Very true, english media is brutal and the worst out of all of the big European leagues. Their press doesn?t cut anyone slack

Aguero, Silva and Kompany have flopped in CL yet have barely been question despite playing for a club that's spent for a billion since they've been there. Hazard had gone up and down yet considered one of the best England has seen. Adama is being praised left and right, Subs gets more headlines as if he's Henery 2.0. If anything Messi will be protected there and if City flop it'll be on Pep head more then his.

frostdude1

Whatever you think about Messi leaving or staying .. tomorrow morning we have this ... the coalition have come together for the vote of no confidence against Bartomeu. If after all of this, the Socios do not vote him out, it means they are just as corrupt and snakes as he is. We have already seen MD and SPORTs true colours.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Tomorrow at 10:30 am.
Press conference.
#M?squeunamoci?

Very intense days are coming 💪🏼
#foradirectivadelpalau

jairzinho

This saga is dragging on too long and is hurting the club's image.

Meanwhile, we haven't even offloaded any players and from the looks of it we might not even sell Rakitic or Umtiti.

No one wants to leave but you can't blame them with the huge salaries they're on.

You can't blame a guy like Suarez for wanting to be 'the architect of his own destiny' or whatever it is he said when he's on ? 450,000 a week.

It's highly likely we're going into next season with the same team and Suarez as the starting CF.

Mission accomplished.

:messi:

Last edited:

Richard.H

This saga is dragging on too long and is hurting the club's image.

Meanwhile, we haven't even offloaded any players and from the looks of it we might not even sell Rakitic or Umtiti.

No one wants to leave but you can't blame them with the huge salaries they're on.

You can't blame a guy like Suarez for wanting to be 'the architect of his own destiny' or whatever it is he said when he's on ? 450,000 a week.

It's highly likely we're going into next season with the same team and Suarez as the starting CF.

Mission accomplished.

:messi:

It does look disgusting, season is starting in about two weeks. Koeman going with the valverde 4-3-3 probably. it's too late to sell off all of the deadweights.

Jadentheman

It does look disgusting, season is starting in about two weeks. Koeman going with the valverde 4-3-3 probably. it's too late to sell off all of the deadweights.

They would have never been sold. And it's too late for Messi to go back on all this. Lots of tension within and around the club next season. Prepare for the worst. MIght even expect unprofessionalism from some.

Home of Barca Fans