Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Do people think Messi is an alpha or something?

Guess people missed his fake retirement.

He's being ungrateful by asking to leave imo. Barcelona gave him everything.

Devils

I feel the same sense of optimism among Barca fans as United fans were when SAF left and they got David Moyes. SMHHHHHHHH

We're finished dawg.

Still can't believe this is happening.

Batistuta9

Giving up is as low as it gets and contributing to a historical hammering is the result.

Absolutely embarrassing that ?giving up? is used as an excuse for Messi or any player.

Game lost but pride is at stake.

Any player that thinks like that should be gone.

The players tried, they're just not good enough anymore. The whole world knows it, Barca fans know it and Messi knows it. He obviously doesn't believe in the squad. That's why he wants to leave.

Last edited:

fergus90

I feel the same sense of optimism among Barca fans as United fans were when SAF left and they got David Moyes. SMHHHHHHHH

We're finished dawg.

Still can't believe this is happening.

How can you possibly think that knowing we?ve got Dembouz ready to rise from the ashes. Treble of trebles loading.

behindbrowneyes

How can you possibly think that knowing we?ve got Dembouz ready to rise from the ashes. Treble of trebles loading.

Dembele and Coutinho, two players who struggled a lot since their arrival, leading Barcelona to Champions League glory years after Neymar and the GOAT left. Only football writes this kind of stories.

Bring it on. #wemove

blaugrana1987

No point?!!

Just give up and contribute to a historic hammering.

That is about as low as it gets as a leader.

Let?s just accept players giving up if can?t see game bring within reach.

The excuses for Messi are unreal at times.
Only overshadowed by your inability to place ANY blame to people with most responsability - board led by rat.

Tackle

I cannot say much more and I am one of those who thought it was irreversible but from what they tell me, stay tuned tonight on the Messi issue. It seems that an unexpected turn of events is coming. [Dani Senabre]

He stays.

blaugrana1987

Do people think Messi is an alpha or something?

Guess people missed his fake retirement.

He's being ungrateful by asking to leave imo. Barcelona gave him everything.
Yea, Messi gave nothing back. I guess most fans here are people who started watching Barca in late 00s because before Messi, Barca was not on place which it is now. There is a reason why fucking goverment officials are supporting Messi on twitter, he indebted barcelona BIG time. Barca gave him alot, but we are net winners in this one, Messi would be Messi if Barca sold him early while Barca would never be what it is today without him.

Sell Messi and see how good our social interactions get...

blaugrana1987

I cannot say much more and I am one of those who thought it was irreversible but from what they tell me, stay tuned tonight on the Messi issue. It seems that an unexpected turn of events is coming. [Dani Senabre]

He stays.
He stays and I am not watching this shit squad until he leaves or retires.

Bulgroz

According to L'Equipe, Leonardo called Messi's father to let him know that PSG is interested. Jorge Messi told him that his son had already made his choice and wanted to join City.

L'Equipe is usually rather reliable.

xxxxxx

He stays.

Who the hell is this guy?

Just checked.... and it's just some random YouTuber. Probably wants some clout from Messi. I doubt this guy is credible.

BBZ8800

If we can get Silva and Garcia, we can look somewhat decent and maybe even put up a fight for Liga next year:

-----------------------MATS-----------------
Semedo--Garcia--Lenglet--Alba
-------Pjanić-----------De Jong--------
Dembele-------Silva--------------Fati
----------------Griezmann----------------

This is a decent team, I could do with. Could use some better fullbacks tho.

Why do you put Dembele before Coutinho?
Or even Trincao?

blackrum

He stays.
Or goes to PSG instead of City.

At least the French won't pronounce his first name as lion-el like some English folks.

Home of Barca Fans