What you think of this lineup?

........................Ter stegen
Emerson....Garcia.......Lenglet.......Alba
....................Pjanic...De Jong
..Trincao.........Griezmann. ..Coutinho.........Dembele

Why is Dembele in these formations?

Am I missing something?

Devils

Good morning, and attention that there may be news regarding #Messi and #FCBarcelona ... the landscape may change. The club remains firm that the club that wants to sign #Messi you will have to pay the clause, and the interested clubs will not ...[@verobrunati]

raskolnikov

Good morning, and attention that there may be news regarding #Messi and #FCBarcelona ... the landscape may change. The club remains firm that the club that wants to sign #Messi you will have to pay the clause, and the interested clubs will not ...[@verobrunati]
So this means nothing? Still waiting for him to speak?

malvolio

I cannot say much more and I am one of those who thought it was irreversible but from what they tell me, stay tuned tonight on the Messi issue. It seems that an unexpected turn of events is coming. [Dani Senabre]

He stays.

hopefully. better than scrambling for an alternative and splash 100-200 millions.

xxxxxx

This board is stupid as fuck. Messi will just take it to the court and win his case. He's in his right to leave the club for free.

Instead of negotiating a price, they're willing to let him leave for free. I guarantee you this doesn't end well for Bartomeu.

BBZ8800

He's better than coutinho bbz and he will take us to champions league glory stop hating on him cause hes better than your boy coutinho.

Dembele is on Andre Gomes level of horrible.

Except that Gomes is better, less injury prone, better professional and has a higher IQ.

BBZ8800

And what will we do if he stays?

Play exactly the same as the last season, in fact worse since Messi will decline even more and so will our team since every action will go through him.

On one hand, I am sad that he is leaving.
On the other hand, he has to leave if we want to turn the page longterm.

fergus90

Dembele is on Andre Gomes level of horrible.

Except that Gomes is better, less injury prone, better professional and has a higher IQ.

Dembele is better than Gomes, Dembele scored some clutch goals at the beginning of 18/19. Andre Gomes is shit for Everton, when he came to Villa Park he got dominated by John Mcginn who we bought for 2.5 million. I was there to witness his disaster-class, loads of Everton fans don't rate him at all.

Sterlingfan2000

Messi got what he wanted. Suarez staying DAWG

Ter stegen
Semedo Pique Lenglent alba
Busquets dejong pjanic
Messi Griezmann Suarez

Thats my lineup for next Season. Opinion?

Home of Barca Fans