Lionel Messi - v7

FinBarcelonafan

I dont get why its never enough? At some point money doesnt matter anymore.
Messi and his great grand children are set for live and can have anything they want. Why does it matter if you get 750 mil more or 250? Changes nothing outside of the prestige.

This. The money is irrelevant in a way. It's nice of course.

BBZ8800

As time goes by, transfer is less and less likely, btw.

Not that I am happy about it.

Imagine if Messi, Suarez, Busi, Alba, Pique stay.

Zero trophies again.
And rebuilding starting 1 year later.

Messigician

Messi and his great grand children are set for live and can have anything they want. Why does it matter if you get 750 mil more or 250? Changes nothing outside of the prestige.

Greed is a sickness whichmay have possessed Messi. Normal people do not understand it

Raketa10

As time goes by, transfer is less and less likely, btw.

Not that I am happy about it.

Imagine if Messi, Suarez, Busi, Alba, Pique stay.

Zero trophies again.
And rebuilding starting 1 year later.

There is no way in hell that Messi will stay. This is just a show from Barto. In the next few days days he will say that we made all the efforts in the world to keep him but he made his decision. Barto knows it's over, probably he even want's him to go. Wait and see...

Last edited:
I'm wondering what Bar?a will do with the museum. Because the main attractions are the six Ballon d'or, x golden shoes, pichichi, shirts, shoes, videos which belongs to Messi.

It should be odd and kind of melancholic to visit it now.

malvolio

i guess it's just a thing of progression. at first you're ok with an apartment and a vw golf. then, as you start earning more and more, you set yourself other standards.

don't see messi as the guy to flash his wealth as other footballers do. but having 1 billion in the bank, in cash, can get you just about anything. he could go into bigger businesses, or buy a football club, or an island etc.

i guess it's hard for people to understand how it is to be so important that hundreds of millions are thrown at you.

fergus90

I'm wondering what Bar?a will do with the museum. Because the main attractions are the six Ballon d'or, x golden shoes, pichichi, shirts, shoes, videos which belongs to Messi.

It should be odd and kind of melancholic to visit it now.

Keep them but also pay attention to Xavi, Iniesta, Guardiola, Komean, Cruyff, Original Luis Suarez, Kubala, Dani Alves, Stoickhkov, Laudrup, Eto'o, Ronaldinho,Rivaldo, Romario, Paulino Alcantara, Carles Rexach and countless other names in history who have also contributed and helped shape Barca's history.

Ritchie

Barcelona belogs to cules only.

Who do you think voted for Rosell and Barto in the first place?

The socis are responsible for this mess.

Sadly such Democracy doesn't always work. America elected Donald Trump and Brits voted Boris Johnson and Brexit. Barca fans voted for Rosell and Bartomeu.

Would we have been any worse off with foreign owners?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans