Lionel Messi - v7

F1_STK

Honest question here. I just got the new Messi black kit away jersey. Ordered it before all this hoopla and it just came in the mail. Would it be weird to wear it in public since he will most likely never wear the jersey this coming season? I know he?s a legend but it would be odd to wear a kit of a player he never wore it, no?

You have to do what you feel... don't care about the others.
It will be very special to wear it. Try to see it that way...
And it is also a very nice shirt...

Last edited:

Devils

If socis were composed of members here like BBZ, Serghei, DonAK, and Alik, we wouldn?t be in a mess like this

lol they would be at each others throats like they are on this forum, dawg.

Barca's ownership model and political based governance structure is always going to cause divide. Our club from 2010-2020 is a testament to that that. Rosell/Barto would rather destroy everything that Laporta built and attempt to create their own legacies as opposed to trying to build on Laporta's work.

This shit backfired to an beyond imaginable extent and this is why where we are right now lol.

Barcilliant

The next board has a huge job on their hands. With the way things are going now Its very possible we could end up in a situation like the period under Gaspart in the early 2000s or even before with Nunez.

Even in those bad years we didn't get humiliated like we have now.

akaranzo

Barca is bigger than Messi. If he decides to leave with a law suit, I will forever hold that against him.

He's trying his hardest to leave without a lawsuit. It's Bartomeu and the board who are refusing to acknowledge the clause in his contract and want to enter a legal battle to force him to stay. Blaming Messi for this is ridiculous.

ItachiXXX

Stupid rule. Fans here in this forum care more about the club than some dumb bloke from Catalunya

Gotta love the entitled forum de amigos, go to Barcelona and tell that to them

I agree with that. I sincerely believe he wouldn't have made this decision if Suarez and Valverde were still here. To be fair this is the most irritating part of this saga.

Yeah, stay believing that theory of forum de amigos

Idiots in here talking about Messi like he's some bum from the streets. When they were creaming their pants all these years to Messi's magic on the field, they didn't have a problem in the world. Now their talking about suing him and throwing abuse at him like its nothing. Most of them didn't even see him live FFS.
Let's not kid ourselves, most people that jumped on the bandwagon with this club were in awe about the stars, the beautiful football and whole aura of mes que un club. Suddenly we want to be a team of hard workers, wake the fuck up idiots! If i want to see workers I go to a construction site. :lol:

Thats forum de amigos for you. A bunch of nobodies but expert in managerial job, tactics, laws etc etc 😂

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
200.gif

Richard.H

Gotta love the entitled forum de amigos, go to Barcelona and tell that to them

Yeah, stay believing that theory of forum de amigos

Thats forum de amigos for you. A bunch of nobodies but expert in managerial job, tactics, laws etc etc ��

It?s high time for half of the users in this thread to go to bluemoon. The only tactics FC Messi knows is ?pass ball to Messi, let him do everything?.

Also, forum de amigos is more competent than ratomeu and his pack of cronies. Expert Barca forum users with decades of Barca knowledge know far more than some dirty Catalan politicians

JPM85

Stupid rule. Fans here in this forum care more about the club than some dumb bloke from Catalunya

You are free to become a socio as well. Nobody, except some rules, are blocking you to become one. I did and I am happy I did, can use my vote next year (or maybe next month)

Maybe stop complaining on this forum so much and all become a member. Will make only a slight dent in the whole number, but at least you are part of the club.

Richard.H

You are free to become a socio as well. Nobody, except some rules, are blocking you to become one. I did and I am happy I did, can use my vote next year (or maybe next month)

Maybe stop complaining on this forum so much and all become a member. Will make only a slight dent in the whole number, but at least you are part of the club.

I will be applying for the commitment card in a few weeks. I believe after three years of having that card I am eligible to apply to be a member. To be a member from the getgo I need to have some first degree relationship to a current member or be endorsed by a current member. None of which I know or can get across the atlantic ocean here in the US.

Sterlingfan2000

Many Media reporting now that Messi will receive 750M gross over 5 Years from Manchester City football Group.

Someone tell me how can a Person reject so much Money

clemente

Lmao Wijnalbum doesn't even have a thread here? Was thinking how if we lose Messi and buy Wijnalbum, like I can already barely watch our matches, I don't know how I will do when that happens. It would be such a troll move by the board, it makes the theory that Barto is some insider trying to destroy the club kind of interesting, this move would actually be clever, the player isn't necessarily bad but he is literally the most anti-barca player I could think of right now.

raskolnikov

Many Media reporting now that Messi will receive 750M gross over 5 Years from Manchester City football Group.

Someone tell me how can a Person reject so much Money
I dont get why its never enough? At some point money doesnt matter anymore.
Messi and his great grand children are set for live and can have anything they want. Why does it matter if you get 750 mil more or 250? Changes nothing outside of the prestige.

Home of Barca Fans