Lionel Messi - v7

vegitot

Curious if they wrap it up in a gentlemen like manner in the next days, or if it gets bloody. I'd much rather we focus on the good memories of the last 15 years and call it a day.

Must be painful to witness Messi's greatness for 16 years didn't ya :lol:

kattanib

"third of a company's revenue" , I see people are still peddling this bullshit.

Why hasn't Real lost a third or a fourth of their revenue when CR7 left ?

If Madrid and Barca have traded CR for Messi both teams would gain from the new fan base and viewership

Jadentheman

So nothing. Go to PSG and collect his money from the sheiks if he wants. Makes sense and is a very good logical decision if money is your first priority.

I know you hate PSG we all do. But Messi will have the best team to surround himself with to win. And I thought that?s what you wanted? This move will guarantee him an 8th Balon at the minimum

Messigician

🛩 Florentino Perez has left Barcelona, after spending 4 hours there with Joan Laporta and Andrea Agnelli. @victor_nahe #FCB

JamDav1982

I know you hate PSG we all do. But Messi will have the best team to surround himself with to win. And I thought that?s what you wanted? This move will guarantee him an 8th Balon at the minimum

Doesnt gtee 8th balon dor at all.

Would have to win CL and be their best player.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @TNTSportsAR🥇] | Messi?s lawyer is already in Nice and within a few hours Jorge Messi arrives to close everything.

Oh so this is the part he fucks up everything lmfao.

Leong157

I am starting to slightly lean in favour again of him staying. Dunno why.

Not happening.

Why do you think everybody just started to bid farewells via social media only after Busquet have visited his house?

They got confirmation after talking to him.

serghei

Not really. Would have liked to see him in EPL. PSG move is largelly irrelevant outside of money involved, city of Paris and some of his amigos being there. Neither of which I care about.

I do watch EPL every week nearly so seeing him there against the best players and coaches would have been pretty great as a neutral football fan.

PSG is probably the worst possible move for a neutral fan. Stacked galactico team gets even more stacked in a poor league.

ajnotkeith

Messi is not staying lmfao, he's been thrown around like a ragdoll by Laporta and is clearly not happy at all at him, neither is Jorge, and he met the PSG team a few days prior. Even if Laporta's 'bluff' (it wasn't) somehow works and Tebas magically gives in Messi won't come back. Laporta burned him and his trust.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not happening.

Why do you think everybody just started to bid farewells via social media only after Busquet have visited his house?

They got confirmation after talking to him.

Yes, you’re right. But it felt good to live under the illusion if only for 10 minutes until your ruined it.

Home of Barca Fans