Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
PSG face Bayern in R16, although with Neuer out, PSG can still exit early.

Imagine if Haaland wins CL and PL, being top scorer in both. Then I can see him winning it.

Daniele

there is this common opinion that Sunday's final will decide Messi's Goat status.
In my opinion, things are different.
Those who consider Messi among the strongest of all time and those who consider him one step below the strongest will not change their opinion based on one match (or maybe the latter could only change their mind if Argentina won thanks to a Maradona-style goal against England 86).
And rightly so.
In my opinion adding a World Cup to Messi's curriculum doesn't change the player he has been

jamrock

Shaka hislop opinion will change about Messi based on the final, he wins he's the best ever, he doesn't, he's just one of.

Could literally play a shit WC, not score a goal but his team win, with Shaka's logic, doesn't matter, he will be the best ever.

raskolnikov

there is this common opinion that Sunday's final will decide Messi's Goat status.
Those who consider Messi among the strongest of all time and those who consider him one step below the strongest will not change their opinion based on one match (or maybe the latter could only change their mind if Argentina won thanks to a Maradona-style goal against England 86).
And rightly so.
In my opinion adding a World Cup to Messi's curriculum doesn't change the player he has been

Messi been the goat for me since that day he put 4 past Arsenal. The rest is just media hype.

Daniele

Ppl downplaying already how fkn massive winning a world cu0 would be

Only thing this legend is missing dawgs

Obviously it is the most beautiful and important victory for a player, a team and the fans.
But that's not what determines a player's caliber for me.
It is full of players who have won and no one remembers, and players who, even if they won one less, would not be considered less than they are.

Porque

And rightly so.

Does Argentina even have a world cup with VAR?

Windhook

GettyImages-1448123037-1.jpg

Great shot.

Hardy

do you think a lose could generate some drastic decision? I don't mean a retire from NT but something even bigger

KingLeo10

do you think a lose could generate some drastic decision? I don't mean a retire from NT but something even bigger

Maybe if they were favorites against France and ended up losing.

But he's going in against the odds or at least as the underdog; I don't know why he would make any drastic decisions.

malvolio

Yeah, he'll tell us that BBZ was right all along and Qatar setup the final, but Emir is a cunt and betrayed him by gifting the title to Mbappe in his new contract.

Wtf would you expect him to do? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans