Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

I hope not given that I just bet on Madrid to win

As a famous forummer said - Monopoly money is not real money

Why would you bet on Real and want for Messi to play? He's been pretty good for them in CL and Real ain't no City at retaining possession

JamDav1982

40 G+A versus RM in 45 games.

Both all-time record. He didn't do much after 2018, but you really going to act like he didn't own them from 06 to 2018.

Think he had one or maybe two good games v them in last 5 years and team had best results v them with him missing.

Was in poor form v Real a lot in recent years.

Messigician

40 G+A versus RM in 45 games.

Both all-time record. He didn't do much after 2018, but you really going to act like he didn't own them from 06 to 2018.

We are talking about post Valverde era

Miss you mister implies he would have done anything calm down Messi defence force

Rassvet

Miss you mister implies he would have done anything calm down Messi defence force

Tru, they’re just trying to spin the agenda to avoid giving Valverde credit.

EV owned Madrid in 18-19 with basically no contribution from Messi. Then Valverde leaves and we lose five Clasicos in a row (first three with Messi in the team) and now they’re trying to act like losing to Madrid was because of Messi’s departure rather than accept the obvious.

Messigician

Tru, they?re just trying to spin the agenda to avoid giving Valverde credit.

EV owned Madrid in 18-19 with basically no contribution from Messi. Then Valverde leaves and we lose five Clasicos in a row (first three with Messi in the team) and now they?re trying to act like losing to Madrid was because of Messi?s departure rather than accept the obvious.

Yup I like Messi alot but some of his cult is bizzare

KingLeo10

Has nothing to do with EV. He stopped owning RM because he got old. It happens to everyone.

Still would have done a lot more than some of our forwards too. I guess we'll see in PSG v RM won't we.

Rassvet

The much maligned Suarez and Rakitic were also clutch in many recent clasicos. No coincidence that our losing streak started as soon as they and EV were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans