Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

This guy doesn't give a shit about PSG. I doubt he will ever be motivated at that trash club.

He'd be better at Barca, but Barca shouldn't even contemplate it. Barca needs a ST, RB, LB GK, CB (Christensen?) and possibly another winger with Dembele leaving.

It would be madness to bring this guy back.

Raketa10

This guy doesn't give a shit about PSG. I doubt he will ever be motivated at that trash club.

He'd be better at Barca, but Barca shouldn't even contemplate it. Barca needs a ST, RB, LB GK, CB (Christensen?) and possibly another winger with Dembele leaving.

It would be madness to bring this guy back.

If he is willing to play for 5-6 mil I would take him back in a heartbeat for one last season.

fergus90

One last season for what? 5-6 million for a farewell tour? The way he left was disgraceful but the club has got to move on now and continue trying to re-build post-Messi Barca.

Laplacian

You guys are okay with Dani Alves coming back but not Messi? Lmao...

If it's for really cheap and he accepts not being the main player then I'll welcome him back 100%. Especially if it doesn't compromise our regular transfer targets.

JamDav1982

Messi would never come back to Barca and not be the main man with tactics tailored to a player that cant run.

Backwards step if were to happen when club needs to move on.

Raketa10

One last season for what? 5-6 million for a farewell tour? The way he left was disgraceful but the club has got to move on now and continue trying to re-build post-Messi Barca.

With what money? If you believe that we are going to rebuild our team in one season you are delusional. 5-6 mil for a one season would be more than perfect. We would earn 5 mil during his first month here by selling his shirts alone.

Can't believe people are OK with bringing 38y old Dani Alves back and Messi for 5-6 mil is a problem. :facepalm:

Last edited:

fergus90

With what money? If you believe that we are going to rebuild our team in one season you are delusional. 5-6 mil for a one season would be more than perfect. We would earn 5 mil during his first month here by selling his shirts alone.

Where did I say about rebuilding the team back in one season? You want to bring back a 35 year old Messi who became bigger than the club and think we won't tailor our whole team around him again. Then you call me delusional :lol:

JamDav1982

Can't believe people are OK with bringing 38y old Dani Alves back and Messi for 5-6 mil is a problem. :facepalm:

Alves and Messi is irrelevant comparison.

Two completely different situations.

Raketa10

Where did I say about rebuilding the team back in one season? You want to bring back a 35 year old Messi who became bigger than the club and think we won't tailor our whole team around him again. Then you call me delusional :lol:

Why do you think that we would tailor our team around him? No one is THAT stupid. Of course that's not an option. If anything he will be more modest and less spoiled after this PSG disaster. You got me all wrong if you thought that I would be OK with giving him his former role in the team.

Catta

Messi has the same ego as Ronaldo. He would demand to play every game, and every play to go through him.

JamDav1982

Messi has the same ego as Ronaldo. He would demand to play every game, and every play to go through him.

Exactly and no chance he is coming back from PSG thinking that it was his fault or did much wrong.

Would be same Messi back just a year on with less legs and in team tht is already covering for lack of legs in Busi, Pique and Alves.

Makes no sense other than to appease some fans who yearn for him to come back for his name as much as anything.

iniestaGOAT

Fucks sake hes gonna be walking around the pitch again and plying all 90 minutes of every game.

He needs to accept a bench role.

Richard.H

You guys are okay with Dani Alves coming back but not Messi? Lmao...

If it's for really cheap and he accepts not being the main player then I'll welcome him back 100%. Especially if it doesn't compromise our regular transfer targets.

Dani Alves provides more to Barcas CURRENT needs than Messi. Messi would stunt Gavis growth and instill the lazy culture back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans