Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Interesting you say that considering one of the first things your bf on here did post match was to dig up a post I made several days ago to insult me and try (fail) to hand me an L over it.

Seems you two have resorted to your usual game of making terrible takes and then trying to change the discussion into a barrage of personal attacks to cope with it.

Touch grass mate.

KingLeo10

Interesting you say that considering one of the first things your bf on here did post match was to dig up a post I made several days ago to insult me and try (fail) to hand me an L over it.

Seems you two have resorted to your usual game of making terrible takes and then trying to change the discussion into a barrage of personal attacks to cope with it.

Don?t wanna hear jack from you lot until you?re ready to grovel before BBZ for forgiveness and accept the monstrosity of an L he will bestow upon you.

BBZ won't give you his BBZ, mate.

You can stop simping for him now. :lol:

Devils

This cat really left right before Barca kicked off their rebuild and joined PSG right before their project crumbled.

Stunning.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Crazy to think 1 year ago, people who suggested Messi being the issue on here were attacked and now it's become the common consensus and most of the evidence is on the pitch. No world class players, no GOATs yet were are playing some of our best football in years as a TEAM.

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc.

I'd wager the superior football we're playing has more to do with the superior coach and system than the absence or presence of Messi.

Whether Messi would hamper or contribute to this current system is another question that has nothing to do with the question of whether he was "the" issue in the past.

Last edited:

malvolio

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc.

I'd wager the superior football we're playing has more to do with the superior coach and system than the absence or presence of Messi.

Whether Messi would hamper or contribute to this current system is another question that has nothing to do with the question of whether he was "the" issue in the past.

Most reasonable take tbf.

But instead of celebrating a derby win, there's more discussions about how hypothetically Messi will make us worse.

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]: I don't want to imagine what kind of fucked up fantasies involving BBZ you have, but he seems like he can handle himself and doesn't need sucking off from a 'shit post' riddled whore like you

Last edited:

Messigician

I journeyed through the canals of Eibar when my ship was attacked by pirates! The leader was Pionel Pessi and he stole all my precious pens! I warned him that he?ll face the full consequences of the law but Pessi said he?ll gladly take the penalty! Arrest Pessi now!

Last edited:

OGbarca

Banned
Most reasonable take tbf.

But instead of celebrating a derby win, there's more discussions about how hypothetically Messi will make us worse.

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]: I don't want to imagine what kind of fucked up fantasies involving BBZ you have, but he seems like he can handle himself and doesn't need sucking off from a 'shit post' riddled whore like you

there is overwhelming evidence that teams with messi (barca and psg) collapse to RM while teams without (barca) can actually get a W

you are literally arguing against objective facts. its actually astounding how far you are willing to go to deny truths visible to anyone with a shred of objectivity

what more evidence do you need after messi is like 9-0 in consectuive matches against real? seriously, what sort of evidence would move you to accept the truth?

at this point its like arguing with a flat earther :facepalm:

OGbarca

Banned
ie have some shame and dignity and accept when youre wrong, lol. noone is saying that messi has never been effective, only that at least for the last 3-4 seasons he has been absolutely dreadful and invisible against Real

i dont understand how anyone can argue otherwise when there are hundreds and hundreds of recorded minutes of football demonstrating this

malvolio

there is overwhelming evidence that teams with messi (barca and psg) collapse to RM while teams without (barca) can actually get a W

you are literally arguing against objective facts. its actually astounding how far you are willing to go to deny truths visible to anyone with a shred of objectivity

what more evidence do you need after messi is like 9-0 in consectuive matches against real? seriously, what sort of evidence would move you to accept the truth?

at this point its like arguing with a flat earther :facepalm:

that is not 'overwhelming evidence'. that's just cherry picking some situations to suit your twisted agenda. PSG didn't collapse because of Messi playing for them, he wasn't even remotely their main problem in the Bernabeu game.

i could also say there is 'overwhelming evidence' that Messi kept us afloat under some terrible managers.

so i suggest you either get back to full on trolling or lay off this vanilla trolling that you try to disguise as 'objective facts'. because you're shite at mild trolling.

OGbarca

Banned
that is not 'overwhelming evidence'. that's just cherry picking some situations to suit your twisted agenda. PSG didn't collapse because of Messi playing for them, he wasn't even remotely their main problem in the Bernabeu game.

i could also say there is 'overwhelming evidence' that Messi kept us afloat under some terrible managers.

so i suggest you either get back to full on trolling or lay off this vanilla trolling that you try to disguise as 'objective facts'. because you're shite at mild trolling.

Messi missed a crucial PK that would have put PSG up 3-0 rather than 2-0 the final 15 minutes in which PSG collapsed

messi was brought to PSG precisely to make a difference in the CL, which means that his complete non-involvement (actually his negative contributions since he missed a PK) is in fact part of the reason PSG did so poorly.

that is unless you actually think messi is an ineffective player, in which case his non-impact isnt a problem. but you cant
1) think that messi is great, a decisive player
2) look away when he fails to deliver anything in crucial matches such as CL KOs and clasicos as a barca player

you cant have it both ways. either messi is elite, the evidence of which is GA against top opposition, or messi is done as a player, in which case you shouldnt cry out when (so many) others point to this obvious fact

OGbarca

Banned
[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] i want to know if youre going to enforce the rules objectively when it comes to disrespectful ways to addressing other forum members [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] we cant have this kind of double standards

malvolio

Messi missed a crucial PK that would have put PSG up 3-0 rather than 2-0 the final 15 minutes in which PSG collapsed

messi was brought to PSG precisely to make a difference in the CL, which means that his complete non-involvement (actually his negative contributions since he missed a PK) is in fact part of the reason PSG did so poorly.

him not missing the penalty doesn't mean things would have panned out the same way they did. have you looked into your crystal ball and seen that?

going by this logic they would have been 3-3 on aggregate and match would have went in extra time. since real had the momentum on their side after returning from 0-3 down, tie might have ended with them winning anyway. so again a team fails with Messi playing for them, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans