Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

what i dont get is how messi supporters will lol and meme at the fact that CR let a ball go through his legs on the way to goal in a FK and say THAT IS WHY JUVE WAS ELIMINATED

They don't as much as you think. At first no one gave a shit honestly untill you started saying that the reason that we got eliminated from PSG at the same time was because of Messi missing a penalty and that he was shit , even though he scored 2 goals. We still needed 3 more goals at PSG's house even with the penalty scored, game was dead over.

On the other hand Juve got eliminated in the last minutes because of that freekick where CR didn't know how to defend and let the ball go through his legs like an amateur. He just turned his back towards the ball and spread his legs .He was terrible against a mediocre side Porto , didn't score in either game and in the dying minutes they scored a goal cause of his bad positioning in the wall.

It's one thing to miss a penalty when the game is already over and one thing to do such a thing where there isn't enouh time left to recover in case of a goal.

an arbitrary ricochet from a FK, which is statistically highly improbable

It's improbably because people in the wall don't turn their back and spread their legs while defending a freekick in such an important moment. If , when I played football , our coach seen anyone of us do this shit , he would have beaten the crap out of us and that was at 15-16 yo level. At elite level that is simply unacceptable.

This topic was also discussed or more likely argued with you for about 10 pages in that period.

Don't bring shit up from the past that was already discussed from multiple points of views and already buried just to keep the trashtalking going.

but will not admit that messi missing a pk (statistically the advantage is always on the striker not the GK) also had a role in PSGs elimination

If the game would have been 0-0 at Psg and then at Rm , Messi would have received the penaldo in the 70' th minute , miss , RM score in the dying minutes , then yes , he would have been the main culprit regardless how good he played.

Psg was 2-0 up untill their deffence made RM , who had like 10% chance at that time, go through.

Messi is at fault obviously for missing a penalty but not in the way you're trying to make him look.

in other words messi is never guilty of anything...which is not a tenable or serious view

Stop with this bullshit. Barca fans hold him accountable for a lot of things. Go back again and take a look how this thread was in october-december 2020 where 90% of the forum criticised and bashed him for the shit form he was in. We just are decent in language when it comes to criticising him and not go fully overblown with curse words and shit like that , like you , mostly because we pretty much love him for what he has done for our club and have respect for him.

malvolio

maybe im crazy but i think missing a PK is more consequential than having a ball go through your legs as a member of defensive wall in a 30 yard free kick that still has to beat a keeper on the other side of it

maybe im just crazy tho

nah, that's just how you were conceived...

unfortunately.

Temptation

Ter Stegen didn't select Messi in his dream 11 players he has played with.

Ouch.

Has there ever been tension between him and Leo?

OGbarca

Banned
note the difference between Cata and malvolio-- cata actually willing to put up an argument and give an account of his views on the issue

malvolio adds nothing but resorts to insults

really curious to see [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] react because he banned me for the same thing, so i want to know if we're going to have rules or if its just arbitrary around here

KingLeo10

of course he is , lol .

he's the only guy in the world to call Lewandowski , RL9 like he's some sort of top tier player.

:lol::lol: I love how he behaves himself for a few days but then gets down to his real agenda here - slurping Bayern (really weird) and Pool players and hating on Messi/Barca/Spanish league.

Temptation

Haha. I just mention the MATS thing and myself express surprise at the fact that he didn't include Messi(Messi should be the 1st name on that team sheet).

But somehow I get defensive responses saying this is an attempt to throw shade on Messi and personal comments on me.

Talk about putting words in others' mouths. Absolutely embarrassing. 😂

Some of these people can't even comprehend basic sentences!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans