Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

I've noticed that Temptation aka RF20 uses phone emojis exclusively (they show up differently than forum emojis)...which means he is posting from his cell on that account to avoid being IP traced/tagged to his Rassvet account.

Also agree regarding OG. I don't agree with his views but he ain't a coward to hide behind alts.

Funny thing is that the flag thing is mainly because of me operating from the phone. The normal format isn't convenient on the cell phone. Never arsed enough to login through laptop and complete or update my profile.

I'm not an Englishman but I have lived in London. It popped up while registering......not that these things matter anyway on an anonymous online forum.

Have had these Rassvet allegations ever since I first joined this forum. Personally I am never offended by "fake account" comments like this [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] account just made. Never cared about that shit. But I have noticed Rassvet and OG don't like these type of comments and accusations so feel bad for the lads.

Anyways I have never shied away from my opinions and stuff.

Last edited:

OGbarca

Banned
thanks Tackle for the vote of confidence but i would like to extend that to Rassy as well as he has discussed this RF business at length before and i really dont think its him.

i have no idea who it might be, lol, and it might really just be someone else. thats not entirely implausible

OGbarca

Banned
venezuela is not an easy team to beat (colombia's black horse) but argentina should be strong enough to get the W

for his sake messi should return to paris in better spirits after the break

Rassvet

Stunning. Even pro Messi espnfc is ready to have this conversation.

23400-F7-A-D117-4200-A646-41-C51725-CCD5.jpg

Richard.H

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] there is no way ESPN FC is pro Messi. That Latino commentator always shits on Barca and Messi. He's a prick.

Rassvet

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] there is no way ESPN FC is pro Messi. That Latino commentator always shits on Barca and Messi. He's a prick.

you talking about Ale Moreno? Pretty sure he favors Barca and Messi generally over Madrid and CR based on everything I’ve heard.

Messigician

Messi's ball holder has spoken up

Jordi Alba: "I want to play with Messi again. But not at PSG. Here... at Bar?a. I hope he comes back. It's normal that he struggles elsewhere after a lifetime at Bar?a."

Where there's smoke there's fire, Laporta and co must hold strong

Messigician

Premier league legend Di Canio weighs in on the controversy And destroys Messi and Neymar mentality

Di Canio said: "Messi goes out, touches his hair and has no emotions. We talk about Cristiano Ronaldo... 'Do you want me to be on the bench against Manchester City? I'm not coming, I go to Portugal, I come back and score hat-trick.'

"Between the two, not based on talent, I prefer the human who made himself and has a soul and a heart."

Ronaldo scored more league goals in one game on Saturday than Messi has produced all season in France.

Di Canio added: "His lack of character has come out. And you say: 'Can such a talent be so weak temperamentally?' And then one wonders if he can be booed. Of course he can be booed.

"Thousands arrive waiting for you, the dream, the wonder. You will make us dream but the attitude [from Messi] is not that."

Neymar recently said on the Fenomenos podcast that he would like to play in America's Major League Soccer in the future.

When asked why, Neymar joked: "First of all, their season is shorter, so I'd get three months' vacation."

Di Canio obviously did not see the funny side. His rant continued: "Neymar is even worse.

"For his talent he is not doing great and then he does an interview a month ago and says: 'I can't wait to go play in MLS because I will have at least three months of vacation a year.'

"You must have some problems."

Iniesta Ultra

Pretty sure Messi would've provided more g/a than Dembele playing same position this season with the same minutes.

Interesting Juls mentioned on espn that Laporta didn't ask him to play for free at the time, that maybe he would've if asked.

He's obviously not coming back next season unless he wants to pay PSG off but hypothetically he'd still offer a lot here playing part time like Alves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans