Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

RF20 digging deep here.

Suddenly, MATS opinion is the authoritative one while the ones of legendary managers and players who've praised Messi before is Daily Mail level :mou:

Hmmm so you got utterly butthurt for no reason as usual and decided to type down the second portion of that post even though I said nothing related to a thing like that?

And I'm the one with an "agenda". Obsessed.

Horatio

You're welcome
He does get very defensive when criticized. He really might be Rassvet after all

I am still hesitant to draw conclusions. I mean the idea with an alt is to not give away who you are so would think Rassvet would maintain a completely different style of writing. Would make more sense if it were BarcaOG of the two since Temptations does not come off as completely hysterical. Or possibly another member.

Temptation

Getting defensive is still better than crying about other's posts and slightly differing opinions(the infamous "troll" claims) and playing victim like an 8 year old girl. 😢

Last edited:

OGbarca

Banned
I am still hesitant to draw conclusions. I mean the idea with an alt is to not give away who you are so would think Rassvet would maintain a completely different style of writing. Would make more sense if it were BarcaOG of the two since Temptations does not come off as completely hysterical. Or possibly another member.

stop accusing me of that bro, its bad faith

every one knows my views and i havent hidden them in any way, why the hell would i make an alt ?

asks barcaman or the mods or whatever to track ips if ur so curious to know who it is. its not me.

Tackle

stop accusing me of that bro, its bad faith

every one knows my views and i havent hidden them in any way, why the hell would i make an alt ?

asks barcaman or the mods or whatever to track ips if ur so curious to know who it is. its not me.

You're fine mate. 'Temptation aka 'RF20' is clearly a Rassvet alt. Both his accounts are usually online at the same time and in the past he used to respond to his own posts between accounts within seconds. Stopped doing that lately to raise further suspicion. Beyond that the posting style and opinions are almost exactly the same. Only real difference is he poorly imitates the way an Englishman ought to sound like. Put the flag in his bio and everything only to admit he's not even from England. :lol:

This bloke has had over half a dozen accounts in just the time I've used the forum. Seeing a veteran poster like you ganged up upon while legitimate gutter trash continue to get away with murder is not something I can stomach. Forum de amigos detectives not nearly as clever as they pretend to be.

KingLeo10

You're fine mate. 'Temptation aka 'RF20' is clearly a Rassvet alt. Both his accounts are usually online at the same time and in the past he used to respond to his own posts between accounts within seconds. Stopped doing that lately to raise further suspicion. Beyond that the posting style and opinions are almost exactly the same. Only real difference is he poorly imitates the way an Englishman ought to sound like. Put the flag in his bio and everything only to admit he's not even from England. :lol:

This bloke has had over half a dozen accounts in just the time I've used the forum. Seeing a veteran poster like you ganged up upon while legitimate gutter trash continue to get away with murder is not something I can stomach. Forum de amigos detectives not nearly as clever as they pretend to be.

I've noticed that Temptation aka RF20 uses phone emojis exclusively (they show up differently than forum emojis)...which means he is posting from his cell on that account to avoid being IP traced/tagged to his Rassvet account.

Also agree regarding OG. I don't agree with his views but he ain't a coward to hide behind alts.

Messigician

Rassvet has said that it's just a kingleo alt

Although it's far fetched we shoukd at least consider the false flag operation to make Rassvet look crazy and discredit his opinion on here

Horatio

You're welcome
Interesting observations. I will follow this investigation closely.

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] sorry for the seeming accusation. Just based on one trying to change his style of writing I thought you would be more likely suspect over rassvet. But I have no clue at this point who it could be. I am not drawing conclusions and hope house detectives are able to bring the case to its resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans