Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

I'm gonna go out on a limb and put up a brave prediction:

Messi will end the league campaign with more goals than Fred has in this Prem season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just checked.

OG has more posts in this thread than any Barcelona related thread after our win vs. Sevilla. :coffee:

malvolio

Temptation taking over from Rassvet tonight. Poor idiot has fried his brains with all the switching between accounts.

OGbarca

Banned
the messi bois at it in full swing to shift the conversation away from the fact that messi was once again as shitty as one can be in the meme league

while mbappe carries him on his back :lol:

congrats to the psg fans and the official president of PSG ultras cata

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
imagine being 30+ years old and caring this much about internet forum points and posts :lol: :lol:

I'm not 30+ though, although I'm very close sadly.

Tbh you care more about these things than me considering that huge rant you went on after you got your main banned. You literally spent hours compiling posts in your defense.

OGbarca

Banned
congrats catalunitz for becoming the first PSG ultra president on the barcaforum

terrific stuff man hows your french coming along?

OGbarca

Banned
I'm not 30+ though, although I'm very close sadly.

Tbh you care more about these things than me considering that huge rant you went on after you got your main banned. You literally spent hours compiling posts in your defense.

if youre 28-30 and you care this much about posts and points then ... idk what to tell u mate

the only reason i did that was because of the blatant bias in the application of forum rules. other than that idgaf mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans