Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviV

Messi fans, ici is not Paris.

I'd argue that we did slightly better than Casillas and Ramos vis-a-vis Real Madrid since we had the presser for him with the club and team honoring him with the trophies and applauding him etc. Casillas and Ramos got nothing, Casillas had to arrange his own press conference with nobody from Real Madrid present if I remembered correctly.

Agreed that it is a shame he left in the fashion he did, without a proper sent-off. It is hard to schedule a game now since he is under contract with PSG. The only thing I can imagine would be if we draw PSG in the CL, or have a pre-season friendly with them at Camp Nou (Gamper or not), before the game we can arrange something for him.

Friendly?With QSG?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
After he retires we could give him a lifetime contract like we did with Iniesta, make him a global ambassador and do a statue unveiling or something like that.

What kind of lifetime contract did we give to Iniesta? What does it entail? It becomes effective once he stops playing or something?

Messigician

🚨 [SPORT] | Bar?a are convinced that Memphis will be registered in time and play against Real Sociedad on Sunday

The club believes that La Liga will register him due to the peculiarity of his contract, since he would earn more through incentives rather than a fixed salary

This finished club never learns dawgs.

I sleep soundly tonight knowing there is no plan or sporting project

Messigician

What kind of lifetime contract did we give to Iniesta? What does it entail? It becomes effective once he stops playing or something?

It was meant to be he can stay at Barca as long as he wants.

But he decided to call it quits after Coutinho was signed he got a bit salty as I remember him saying I'm not here to give up Coutinho was to fight for my position or something along those lines

ronniecro

Don't know when it will happen, or when it can happen, but he deserves a proper goodbye in front of a packed Camp Nou. Even if it is playing for another team. Just something, even if it's not much.

Worst thing about all this was the way it ended. Shameful.

After years of culers trashing Real Madrid for the way Casillas left the club and how people were trashing Real Madrid for how Sergio Ramos left the club, only for Barca to do the same here.

he deserves proper goodbye from packed nou camp but it would feel so unnatural,forced. to comeback just to be given farewell because he couldn't have it when he had to leave. it would never feel like farewells xavi and iniesta had which is tragic for the clubs greatest player

jeez i just saw they put kits on leo's kids too,yuck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans