Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

The 95% is after Messi and WITHOUT the new signings !! so they need more than 25% reduction

For that we need to offload Pjanic, Umtiti, Martin and probably Coutinho as well. Tebas is dumb as fuck! You have to be a true idiot to impose such a rule during the ongoing pandemics. He will literally destroy La Liga teams.

FinBarcelonafan

Apparently, he was paid some part of the signing bonus with Crypto (fan coin or whatever PSG's is called). I wonder if Barca should launch their own "Bitcoin", like Ac Milan, City and now PSG.

malvolio

Apparently, he was paid some part of the signing bonus with Crypto (fan coin or whatever PSG's is called). I wonder if Barca should launch their own "Bitcoin", like Ac Milan, City and now PSG.

it's called 'fan token'. psg's fan token is around $41, barca's is $24

many other clubs have fan tokens. bigger clubs are around $20 per token, smaller ones are around $10 or below.

so psg's is the most valuable right now

https://www.socios.com/fan-tokens/

Last edited:

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @tjuanmarti🥇] | Barca have informed Koeman that there will be no more signings in this summer and to make do with what he has.

LMFAO this cat actually asked about signing a new striker

FinBarcelonafan

����[ @tjuanmarti��] | Barca have informed Koeman that there will be no more signings in this summer and to make do with what he has.

LMFAO this cat actually asked about signing a new striker

I feel bad for Koeman. We are trashing his legacy by not giving him ANY real chance to make this functional team. He is truly screwed.. Poor guy.

Koeman winning anything with this team is a great achievement.

fergus90

I feel bad for Koeman. We are trashing his legacy by not giving him ANY real chance to make this functional team. He is truly screwed.. Poor guy.

Koeman winning anything with this team is a great achievement.

Nothing will tarnish his legacy with the cules. Scoring the winner for the clubs first European Cup cements that status forever . Despite his shortcomings as a manager, he has inherited an absolute shambles so I?m not sure his legacy would ever be questioned regardless.

Messigician

Lionel Messi (ex-Bar?a): "We were anxious and couldn't sleep the last few days, especially after Bar?a announced that I wouldn't continue." [@GuillemBalague]

Messi: "My dad came home and broke the news; he had been with Laporta all morning. I felt really down. I told my wife, we cried and then we had to tell the kids. We were all feeling low."

Messi: "We had to find the right way (to tell the kids), because in December, we told them we'll be staying in Barcelona."

Messi: "We knew how hard it's going to be for the kids, especially Thiago. He's enjoying right now but he's like me: suffering inside and not showing it."

Laporta and Tebas have blood on their hands

FinBarcelonafan

Nothing will tarnish his legacy with the cules. Scoring the winner for the clubs first European Cup cements that status forever . Despite his shortcomings as a manager, he has inherited an absolute shambles so I?m not sure his legacy would ever be questioned regardless.

I hope so, but I can't help but feel sorry for him. He knew the situation was bad, but this is becoming worse and worse every week.

Barcilliant

It is like Laporta has given Koeman a Mustang to compete in an F1 race. I really am beginning to wonder about this whole situation. Call me conspiracy theorist but the club is doing its best to destroy itself.

FinBarcelonafan

It is like Laporta has given Koeman a Mustang to compete in an F1 race. I really am beginning to wonder about this whole situation. Call me conspiracy theorist but the club is doing its best to destroy itself.

I feel the same way. I think we are way closer to bankruptcy than the public knows. We are going from disaster to disaster and it's endless.. EVERY WEEK happens something BAD.

When are we getting some positive news? Never?

Is this the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans