Luis Enrique

serghei

Mourinho's situation was different. Lucho is an amateur, while Mourinho is one of the best managers ever. He is ruthless, but he is fair. Casillas didn't play under him because he was massively of form. And Lopez had a great run. Mourinho didn't do anything as crazy as leaving his best player on the pitch in a key game.

Leo_Messi

If he truly has lost the dressing room as Tata supposedly did last spring then there is no other option but to fire him. It might very much look like he has. Better as soon as possible than later.

Maybe, just maybe, a competent successor can be found who could perform miracles. Who? I have no idea. Óscar García has been mentioned.
Undoubtedly a better tactician and he also seems much more capable in terms of the man management part of the job.

I just want to see a successor that is not tactically clueless and who at the same time is a great motivator. This team really lacks passion. The next manager should be able to transmit those virtues to the team on the field.

Also I don't understand why Lucho has not tried a similar formation like the one he used against PSG at the Camp Nou more often given the fact that both Xavi and Iniesta are ghosts of their former selves. Let alone Alves.

--------Neymar-----Suárez-----------

-----------------Messi-----------------

-----------------Rakitic----------------

Alba---Mascherano/Busquets---Pedro

--------Mathieu-Piqué-Bartra-----------

-------------ter Stegen-------------------

How hard can it be?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Actually, many sided with Mou over Iker.

Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa were the most prominent ones.

Ramos, Casillas, Cristiano all went against Mou though and that's the three most influential people in the dressing room(apart from Xabi) right there.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I know his rotation policy stinks but it does mean our players will be fresh towards the end of the season, and we can have a run at the cups. We were very tired toward the end of last season.

L

linetty

I know his rotation policy stinks but it does mean our players will be fresh towards the end of the season, and we can have a run at the cups. We were very tired toward the end of last season.
that's not a healthy rotation though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

It will also mean that our players will still remain confused and play like they've just met eachother.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

I think you are assuming we would make it that far despite the rotations :lol: we'll be kicked out by any half decent team if we keep shit up like we have till now unless we pull a Chelsea

Fibonacci

Mourinho was fucking with Madrid in terms of stability and solidarity. I don't know of any Madrid fans that sided with Mourinho over Casillas. Madrid finally getting rid of Mourinho was a good thing for them, and we need to do the same with Lucho.

Your logic is extremely flawed.

Everyone sided with Casillas which is clearly why people booed Casillas? The point is that when senior players start undermining coaches, then solidarity and stability are screwed.

Funnily enough, given how flawed my logic is, you didn't even dare to mention Raul? I wonder who's thinking is flawed here.

Papabeef

Havent logged here in a while, Hope everyone is doing fine!

I wanted to share well my 2 cents and frustrations,

Was never happy to know we got him as coach to be honest,

Nothing personal towards him and in fact how can any Barca fan not have positive emotions towards lucho who gave us many great memories and was a huge part of the club as a player.

BUT... this should never get you a free voucher to be the HEAD COACH... he's still an amateur coach, why on earth do we think we can afford to help anyone's learning experience on the account of the the first team, yes first FC Barcelona team..

When was the last time you saw some small time coach become Madrids manager ?

Yes i'm not shallow, big names are not everything...

but no proven coach and/or no big achievement = no big chance to do well (Not math, we have seen heroic stories of a certain Manager here or there do the impossible with a big team when he was still starting his coaching career, BUT the odds are not in our favor, i cant see enough reason to gamble.

And even if the Manager is the worst, you may still win because your squad is the more vital part of your results but you are not going at full force or at top potential..which is really just a shame!

Roma hired Luis on a leap of faith, thats their business.. and frankly it did not pay off in the end.. so why are we pushing our luck, no idea, he has Barca in his blood is just not enough take this important role. Our board maybe trying to hard to recreate the "Pep" era its bringing us down with sluggishly taken "Big" decisions imo.

And now to make the situation worse... we got problems between multiple squad members and the coach, especially (it seems) our... or the worlds...or maybe even histories best player.

Hard to be certain or reach hard facts to do with all these claims, but man if they are real... he's gotta go, what does he bring to the table... On the pitch brilliance or a tactical mastermind ? I cant see it so far, and im' not only talking results but everything.

Maybe if we actually start using a certain starting eleven instead of this world record team changing Madness, things would go smoother, needs to be "tested" lol.

Doesnt look overly bright right now.. we may still end up with results in the end but i would not want to renew Luis Enrique regardless.. but its not up to the fans, its up to the (Masters of incompetence) board.

Cules watched their team win nothing in a season that saw us not even ranked top 5 la liga but these days some of us are more frustrated with some of these things... the sanctions, the neygate, the unsettling relationship between players and coach.. and well according to some Madrid based so called "Sports newspapers" between players and board, coaching and board, fans and coaching, board and the grinch who stole christmas...etc

That was my rant for the month ! I'm still positive and upbeat overall, its only a matter of being angry that we are far from our true potential, The on the pitch magic is still beaming some light to the off the pitch dark tunnel!

Heck we still dditn even see our magical forward trio reach climax together ! :xavi:

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I honestly thought Lucho was going to be our version of Cholo. They both had intangibles that made them tough on the pitch. I raved about the Lucho signing, I couldn't have been more wrong. I could have never imagined Lucho being this inept at the job. Egotistical, stubborn, and arrogant. Incompetent in every sense of the word.

F

Flavia

26 different lineups in 26 matches. Maybe he's aiming for a Guinness record :eusa_think:

F

Flavia

Pep has 27 different line up at bayern, why nobody critise pep? Different lineup can confuse the opponents

I don't really follow Bayern, but if I'm not mistaken, they are playing very well, unlike Barça. Not sure this is true, either, doesn't sound like Pep. I'll wait for Ryu to confirm this or not.

Home of Barca Fans