Luis Enrique

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Playing "different lineups" is normal but the amount of changes from game to game is too much, there's no consistency and understanding and it shows up in our midfield.

Ursegor

World Champion

Can't confirm if it's 27 by now but he's rotating like mad.

1821113187-aufstellungen-R4ee.jpg

hamad138

Banned
I don't really follow Bayern, but if I'm not mistaken, they are playing very well, unlike Barça. Not sure this is true, either, doesn't sound like Pep. I'll wait for Ryu to confirm this or not.

Theres not a single game where he used the same lineup

F

Flavia

Theres not a single game where he used the same lineup

It's working for them, then. They have a system in place that it's probably working. Enrique does not. It's pretty absurd to compare Pep with Enrique, anyway.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I remember. He made stupid rotations at the Anoeta last year as well, and we lost.

Anoeta is always tough though. Along with Atleti away it's somewhere you expect to drop points. My problem was how disorganised and sloppy we were, it's clear we are going nowhere.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Exactly, games like that are where you start your best lineup and don't make stupid rotations like playing a Song-Busquets double pivot (I think that's what Tata did), or bench Messi and Neymar.

Ursegor

World Champion
The question is if changing lineups necessarily kills the cohesiveness of a team, not Pep vs. Lucho. Which it shouldn't unless Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta turning into Busquets-Rakitic-Iniesta or Pedro-Suarez-Messi turning into Neymar-Suarez-Messi is confusing the hell out of this squad. :rolleyes: The only big changes I saw this season were the unusual formation against PSG at home, the double pivot against Valencia and Mathieu playing at leftback against Madrid (which everyone, including myself, wanted to see: "HERP DERP, ginger Abidal", remember?). Everything else are minor like-for-like rotations. "x lineups in y games" is just a sorry excuse for individual players not performing. They won't perform if they are forced into the same lineup 10 consecutives games either. Iniesta didn't perform under Tata either apart from a few select games. What's with the short time memory: http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/11502-What-is-the-reason-for-Iniesta-s-recent-drop-in-form

Iniesta started this season in his worst form ever since he emerged from the B team. And then came the Clasico and he shined.
For me, it's a combination Tata's tactics, Neymar occupying some of his space and Iniesta losing motivation.

November 2013.

I don't even like the guy but some of the criticism is beyond any logic.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I believe that it is the lack of preparation that is rumored by the press. Lucho doesn't convey his ideas effectively to the squad which means that on the pitch the players are confused and a system fails to gel. I mean Lucho did have a sort of system with his wide midfield and fullbacks creating width at the beginning of the season. However then Suarez came in and Lucho's initial system went to shit.

Neymessi

Pep could be rotating and he may have the same amount of different lineups but pep is probably not rotating that much in every match.Not to mention in their league not many matches are tough as compared to us.

impeh

Hi, its me..
every time the section of fans chanted his name they were swiftly drowned out by whistling and messi chants :whistle2:

hamad138

Banned
Pep could be rotating and he may have the same amount of different lineups but pep is probably not rotating that much in every match.Not to mention in their league not many matches are tough as compared to us.

pep is rotating more than Enrique , u can check that.

Home of Barca Fans