Luis Enrique

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You're forgetting that the Barclays Premier League(tm) is Oficially the Best League in the World. (According to Sky sports).

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I'm done with this thread. If Xavi Torres reports it he's definitely gone anyway. Will get back to you in a few months after Rakitic has turned into prime Xavi under Oscar Garcia.

That's not the point. We just need somebody competent to run through the team until the summer. Not a madman who is starting wars with the players and throwing out a different formation every single game. His man management is terrible.

F

Flavia

So that mean it's true then. Marca doesn't know shit about Barcelona.

It's coming from the club. MD also reporting, and their source is the club. All this nonsense today might piss Messi off. Thankfully he knows he has the cules on his side, but I don't think he'd stay if Bartomeu was re-elected.

hamad138

Banned
It's coming from the club. MD also reporting, and their source is the club. All this nonsense today might piss Messi off. Thankfully he knows he has the cules on his side, but I don't think he'd stay if Bartomeu was re-elected.

Marca wants more tumoil in barcelona, dont trust them

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA

I can no longer trust Mundo Deportivo to be perfectly honest, I know Rosell and Bartomeu have them in their back pockets. They'll probably endorse Bartomeu against Laporta.

Bartomeu has to be smart enough to know the public perception will have to be he is on Messi's side. Then again, this board has surprised me time and time again.

All we can do is speculate and wait. I think the new coach will be Oscar Garcia or Rijkaard.

JamDav1982

I can no longer trust Mundo Deportivo to be perfectly honest, I know Rosell and Bartomeu have them in their back pockets. They'll probably endorse Bartomeu against Laporta.

Bartomeu has to be smart enough to know the public perception will have to be he is on Messi's side. Then again, this board has surprised me time and time again.

All we can do is speculate and wait. I think the new coach will be Oscar Garcia or Rijkaard.

The club dont have MD in their back pocket.

MD says stuff against them all the time and get players linked to etc wrong all the time.

There is nothing at all to suggest the club run the narrative of MD.

F

Flavia

The club dont have MD in their back pocket.

MD says stuff against them all the time and get players linked to etc wrong all the time.

There is nothing at all to suggest the club run the narrative of MD.

Actually there is, Jamdav. They are the newspaper club now, like sport was for Laporta. They publish the stories accordingly to what the club wants, most of the time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD is run by Grupo Godo. GG funded Rosell's election campaign. Connect the dots Jammy.

JamDav1982

Actually there is, Jamdav. They are the newspaper club now, like sport was for Laporta. They publish the stories accordingly to what the club wants, most of the time.

Why would the club want to put out there that Messi has asked for Rijkaard? It makes no sense.

To have any chance this season they need a happy Messi, focused on the team. They have nothing at all to gain from pissing Messi off.

If what you are saying is true then MD will go hard on supporting Barto. My prediction is they wont and the excuse will be used 'they stopped supporting a sinking ship'.

Home of Barca Fans