Luis Enrique

JamDav1982

MD is run by Grupo Godo. GG funded Rosell's election campaign. Connect the dots Jammy.

Happens all over the world that media groups and individuals support parties through campaigns. Doesnt mean that they then have free reign to those papers etc.

Would MD have close links with Rossel? Most likely. Would they let Barca run their narative? Very unlikely.

hamad138

Banned
MD is run by Grupo Godo. GG funded Rosell's election campaign. Connect the dots Jammy.

Jesus , can Rosell just f** off?how many Connections does he have?
Qatar, with Florentino AFS company, brazillian connection,newspaper

I hear he wants to send a puppet for election this year, whats wrong with this guy? Stupid corrupt criminal leave us alone

F

Flavia

Why would the club want to put out there that Messi has asked for Rijkaard? It makes no sense.

To have any chance this season they need a happy Messi, focused on the team. They have nothing at all to gain from pissing Messi off.

If what you are saying is true then MD will go hard on supporting Barto. My prediction is they wont and the excuse will be used 'they stopped supporting a sinking ship'.

Md published the club saying Messi didn't ask for anything, citing the club as source. All the other rumors came from TV3 and Xavi Torres. Whoever leaked the false information(or not), can only be trying to piss Messi off. He must be tired to have his named linked with everything that's happening, and being portraited as a dictator. MD eventually will do what's best for them. But for instance, in the day before he called elections, they put up texts saying Barto wasn't going to call elections, becuase he wasn't. he was just convinced the next day.

Zebulun

Why would the club want to put out there that Messi has asked for Rijkaard? It makes no sense.

To have any chance this season they need a happy Messi, focused on the team. They have nothing at all to gain from pissing Messi off.

If what you are saying is true then MD will go hard on supporting Barto. My prediction is they wont and the excuse will be used 'they stopped supporting a sinking ship'.

Just like when making normal signings, clubs call a name as a smokescreen, so they can work on the other names. I cant wait to hear bartomeu's excuse for dismissing Enrique lol. Also just heard that Juanjo tried to flirt with Antonella :shakeshead:not sure if true but if so, would make sense why messi want all those scum out.

JamDav1982

Md published the club saying Messi didn't ask for anything, citing the club as source. All the other rumors came from TV3 and Xavi Torres. Whoever leaked the false information(or not), can only be trying to piss Messi off. He must be tired to have his named linked with everything that's happening, and being portraited as a dictator. MD eventually will do what's best for them. But for instance, in the day before he called elections, they put up texts saying Barto wasn't going to call elections, becuase he wasn't. he was just convinced the next day.

I dont doubt MD may be the first port of call for any statement coming out the club and have closer links than Sport etc at moment but I dont think they bow to what Barca want them to publish.

MD has said plenty of stuff about the club that isnt true. Just as Sport did under Laporta.

F

Flavia

I dont doubt MD may be the first port of call for any statement coming out the club and have closer links than Sport etc at moment but I dont think they bow to what Barca want them to publish.

MD has said plenty of stuff about the club that isnt true. Just as Sport did under Laporta.

They don't bow, but they are the "situation" paper. If you read both md and sport right now, sport is in the offensive, wanting the board out, criticizing them heavily. Md is not doing that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just like when making normal signings, clubs call a name as a smokescreen, so they can work on the other names. I cant wait to hear bartomeu's excuse for dismissing Enrique lol. Also just heard that Juanjo tried to flirt with Antonella :shakeshead:not sure if true but if so, would make sense why messi want all those scum out.

B677vVUCEAAWrPw.jpg

This?

That's old though, so I don't know. Maybe a recurring issue?

Last edited:

mssarm

From what I understand Lucho is going to resign on Sunday, that way Barto doesn't have to explain anything. He will create impression that he's taking Messi's side to get his popularity boost. Laporta invest heavily into political games because he is caught off- guard by the early elections. For next 6 months we will watch top class political games and high-end BS. That will drive our performance level even further down. Whoever wins the elections is not going to able to turn things around because of the transfer ban. Best case scenario we will start rebuilding the team in 2017 and how long it's going to take- big mystery.

I

instinct

Hey man, I just posted the video that was going around with the rumor. The video is from last season though. Which is why I said I'm not sure about the validity of the rumor.

:lol: :lol: I never saw this video before. I just find it funny..very funny, chill mate. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans