Luis Enrique

Bertus

"He doesn't have good communication skills. There's no dialogue with the squad and he works a lot with his staff. Every coach has a different method and this is his."
Blanc and Lucho really do come from the same coaching school it seems.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Any indication showing that the squad have some level of trust towards Lucho? One thing I think all of us can agree is that he inspires positivity to the squad? (not to us or the board)

xavi_the_Boss

We responded well to that Real Sociedad loss.Hopefully we can keep this going.
If we manage to get past atleti in the cdr we should win it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to hope so but he doesn't strike me as a positive figure let alone being an inspiration for others.

Good signs in Barca teamplay in last few matches though. Let's hope he builds on it.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The system was similar to how we played against Atleti, with the fullbacks pushing inwards into the midfield. Perhaps he's finally found his system?

Faceless

No more faces at night
Guess everything lies on him then. I don't trust Lucho but I do hope he succeed through this season. I'm deluded but I want to be positive at least.

DinhoR10

If we can keep up the form and beat atletico in the copa then we will have secured one trophy and probably Lucho will have secured his place next season. If we can keep up this big game form for the rest of the season the League and CL look attainable.

onzeXI

I would like to hope so but he doesn't strike me as a positive figure let alone being an inspiration for others.

Good signs in Barca teamplay in last few matches though. Let's hope he builds on it.

Inspirational?

155689hp21.jpg

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If we can keep up the form and beat atletico in the copa then we will have secured one trophy and probably Lucho will have secured his place next season. If we can keep up this big game form for the rest of the season the League and CL look attainable.

Wouldn't say we would have 'secured' a trophy. We would have a good chance for the Copa but it wouldn't be guaranteed.

Richard.H

I see him as the type of coach to beat the hard teams in a cup then crash out against a mediocre or out of form team. Sorry but he simply does not inspire confidence in me as a fan.

DinhoR10

Wouldn't say we would have 'secured' a trophy. We would have a good chance for the Copa but it wouldn't be guaranteed.

He'd have to royally fuck everything up to lose a final against a non-madrid side. Motivation won't be a problem for most of the squad so it will really be him just telling the team to play like they did against atletico.

Antimadridista1

If we kick Atletico out , I think that we'll be able to win the Copa Del Rey quite easily.
Valencia and Real Madrid are also out and I don't think that Villarreal/Sevilla are good enough to stop us in semi-final and final.

Winning the Copa Del Rey won't be enough though, we all know it. Liga + Copa would be very good.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
3 games in a row that barca played with the same tactics. Lets hope he keeps this up , but I wont be surprised if he decides to drop everything and go with something new.

Home of Barca Fans