Luis Enrique

Icarium

Lifestealer
More like 6-10. Certainly not better than us, Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern, Atletico or (arguably here) PSG.

City are better than PSG.

And coming back to our discussion, i thought our performance in recent weeks is better than the both the clasico's in the league. We were the better team but we did not dominate both the matches and had our fair share of luck too. Even against city we played good but far from what you call outclassing the opponent. Until the Demichelis red card we looked clueless. Unimpressive in atletico matches. Are there any other matches we played better than the one i mentioned against a competitive opponent?

It is too soon to say anyway, what i wanted to say is i am not completely happy with lucho (mainly the madness he and pep share) but i like that he is not afraid to change our style and there is a promise that we could be unpredictable and reach the top of the Europe again. A mix of possession and counter attacking and returning to the pre guardialo style of football, i enjoyed it very much. If lucho does not repeat the same form again he is a failure too. After the el clasico we will find out if lucho has what it takes to coach barca.

JamDav1982

And Silva, agree. Not Zabaleta. City's depth is better, but the best 11 counts the most and PSG have a really good first 11.

Zabaleta has played at a much higher level these past few seasons than any PSG RB.

For me PSGs starting eleven isnt as strong as City.

Would only have Thiago Silva and Veratti as def starters in the City team.

L

linetty

Zabaleta has played at a much higher level these past few seasons than any PSG RB.

For me PSGs starting eleven isnt as strong as City.

Would only have Thiago Silva and Veratti as def starters in the City team.

Nah, PSG is better. I'd only have Aguero and Silva that'd get into this PSG team

JamDav1982

Nah, PSG is better. I'd only have Aguero and Silva that'd get into this PSG team

Hart is better than Sirigu.

Zabaleta is better than VDW.

Kompany is better than Luiz.

Clichy probably offers more than Maxwell although thats close.

Toure is better than any PSG CM bar Veratti.

Overall for me City have better starting eleven and have more options.

Edit: Dont even think Zabaleta will play tonight though!

serghei

Luiz is not better than Kompany. Matuidi probably would get in ahead of Fernandinho in a three man midfield. Which would mean one up front and Ibra for me would not get in ahead of Aguero now.

Aguero would move behind the striker with a man like Ibra up front. Fernandinho has nothing on Matuidi, Matuidi and Veratti would probably play in any team, I'd have both of them at Barca in a heartbeat If I could.

JamDav1982

Aguero would move behind the striker with a man like Ibra up front. Fernandinho has nothing on Matuidi, Matuidi and Veratti would probably play in any team, I'd have both of them at Barca in a heartbeat If I could.

Aguero doesnt play behind a striker and if you did that then you would only have a two man midfield in which Yaya would get in ahead of Matuidi and possibly even Veratti.

Home of Barca Fans