Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Still got it

B-8qY1_VEAAVTa6.jpg

So now we know who taught Rakitic to play those backheel passes:pep:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was ballsy. Besides, we all wanted Bartra and we got it.
Also, Granada didn't really create that much.

Winning at a place we lost last season with Messi being off is a small feat.

JamDav1982

Playing Barta and Mathieu together looked like something Lucho was trying to avoid earlier in season.

Maybe shows increasing trust in Barta that he puts him in alongside an out of form Mathieu in a game like this.

The rotations dont stop now, they should carry on until the end of the season, with games coming thick and fast.

Alex Ferguson is about the best manager I have seen for rotating players and keeping them all happy and he did it throughout the whole season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi, I understand. But Neyboy played great partly due to being benched at times and kept on his toes.

L

linetty

Neymar noting a dip in form is probably a result of having Messi glued to the touch line on the other side of the pitch. Messi at CF is better for Neymar but Messi at RW is better for the team.

By the way Neboy will probably be subbed off in the midweek Copa game and is suspended for next Liga game. He's young, doesn't need that much rest. :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Neymar started EVERY match since Atleti. 11 games, subbed only 3 times. Everyone is being rotated as in first part of the season, only Neymar is being treated differently. Coincidence, I think not.
From everything that happened, I conclude that after Sociedad match Lucho was being asked not to upset Neymar and Messi anymore and play them at all times.

And Lucho is not a stupid man. He sees, just like his fanboys here see that Ney's been terrible and fatigued. Yet, Lucho keeps him and doesn't do what worked in first part of the season.

Home of Barca Fans