Luis Enrique

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That Rafi/Iniesta mistake really shaked the trust I had come to have in his choices, at this point, i'm still wondering if - except set pieces - we're winning because of our great trio or tactical superiority :/

L

linetty

That Rafi/Iniesta mistake really shaked the trust I had come to have in his choices, at this point, i'm still wondering if - except set pieces - we're winning because of our great trio or tactical superiority :/
Lucho is doing a wonderful job with a shit midfield. 36 year old Xavi is still our best midfielder and that's sad.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's 35, not 36. He celebrated 35 only 2 months ago.
But yeah, he is still our best midfielder. Even has most assists, I think, despite playing fewest minutes

Says a lot about Iniesta's "form" really.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lucho is doing a wonderful job with a shit midfield. 36 year old Xavi is still our best midfielder and that's sad.

I know that, but still, with our win ratio this season, it's kinda weird that we don't feel at least 90% confident we're gonna win.. against any team really, every new game is nail biting because we don't control anything.. and again, still some stupid tactical/subs mistakes.

He's 35, not 36. He celebrated 35 only 2 months ago.
But yeah, he is still our best midfielder. Even has most assists, I think, despite playing fewest minutes

Says a lot about Iniesta's "form" really.

The Iniesta case is really a mistery, still can't figure out if it's Lucho's system that's blocking him too much or that he just lost his chispa all together already while still relatively young :/

Neymessi

The Iniesta case is really a mistery, still can't figure out if it's Lucho's system that's blocking him too much or that he just lost his chispa all together already while still relatively young :/

Clearly not lucho's system by any means.He fails to complete even a short pass a lot of times nowadays.His decline was visible last season but most thought he was still a beast and had a lot of years in him.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The improvement in set pieces, defense and offense, is remarkable. Kudos to Unzue.

Unzue is amazing. Seems like he will be with Lucho where-ever he goes. Maybe he will coach some club in the future without Lucho?

F

Flavia

Is Unzue that bald fella? Or am I getting people mixed up?

No, he's not bald

luis-enrique.jpg

Home of Barca Fans