Luis Enrique

Devils

Subbing off Neymar was his moment of madness of the season.

Unfortunately it quite possibly comes with MASSIVE consequences.

serghei

Right when I start to think the guy has turned it around, he comes and fucks up a game on his own. Everytime he thinks about something clever, he fucks up. Liga or CL or out.

Alik

Subbing Neymar off was a bad decision. But let's stop pretending like this is the reason we lost the match.

F

Flavia

F*cking hell :angry: :angry: :angry:

Why sub Neymar... And let Iniesta on the pitch. Damn it. He still needs a lot of experience to be a top coach.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Right when I start to think the guy has turned it around, he comes and fucks up a game on his own. Everytime he thinks about something clever, he fucks up. Liga or CL or out.

He has never been even close of turning it around, he's been held by individual quality and Messi all season long...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Shouldn't have subbed off Neymar... You wanna bring in Xavi? Take out the useless guy in mid field! Not the guy who was involved in two freaking goals!!

BBZ8800

If it stayed 2:1, people would say that it was an awesome decision to bench one attacker (ok, he could have subbed Suarez instead of Neymar).

Also, people reacting as if keeping Neymar would have guaranteed 2:1 or 3:1 for us.

Lucho tried, but was unlucky this time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If it stayed 2:1, people would say that it was an awesome decision to bench one attacker (ok, he could have subbed Suarez instead of Neymar).

Also, people reacting as if keeping Neymar would have guaranteed 2:1 or 3:1 for us.

You don't try by taking off the best player of the match. That's not trying. That's stupidity.

The lack of hunger sometimes is what frustrates me from the players. If that was Madrid, they would be running all around after Sevilla's second goal. And that's lucho's mistake

serghei

Lucho tried? Are you OK with Barca parking the bus away to Sevilla? :lol: We played Sevilla like we played Real Madrid. Jesus Christ, it was abysmal from Lucho. Yea, Bravo, Pique and Suarez fucked up, but this was a game lost because we did what Chelsea usually does when facing a better team -- i.e. we tried to defend a narrow lead.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
And yet tonight he was let down by individual quality. Not the first time this season. :rolleyes:

I agree! What do some of you think he did, instruct Iniesta to play like sh*t and Suarez to trip over his won feet? Yes you can fire up your team and you can make necessary changes - imo subbing Neymar was a huge mistake, but it's easy saying that in retrospective. We played a good game until Sevilla's 2-2 goal, we can't take away from Sevilla that they played a very good second half.

Home of Barca Fans