Luis Enrique

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Honestly, we'll see by the end of the season, and I said I'd want him to stay if the team is doing well as it's the best thing for the club, some stability, even though I don't like the guy.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we exploded in semis or final of CL for a tactical mistake, that's just how little confidence I feel with him no matter what the numbers say.

StarLord

I don't like arrogant people that's all, and everytime I see him my blood starts boiling..

Also, he made some mistakes more than once or twice, I don't know how you can do that at this level, and up to this day the team doesn't transmit confidence, every game we show a new face, and win thanx to messi suarez or neymar.

I don't like that he doesn't play to the players because he thinks he's better than them.

I could go on .. but may be I have a too personal approach to all this.

Maybe you should change club allegiance then. For ours, is the definition of an arrogant club. We may act humble and pious most of the time, but beneath the veneer of humility we are the apogee of arrogance! And before some of you explode into frenzy, let me explain myself!

We think we are better than everyone else. We have a grand sense of entitlement! Our stadium is the mark of arrogance! We made it as grand as possible, even if it only fulls when we play Madrid or a super-massive CL KO game! Our style of football is supremely arrogant! 99.999999% of the teams on the planet are just happy to win! But not us! Nooooooooooooooooo! We have to win in style! If we do not win in style, then even our victories feel like defeats! When a team wins against us by playing defensive football (if we are being honest, the only rational way to play against an in-form Barca side) we tell all the world: "Their victory doesn't count as much as our own!" Because it was not done properly! We already had Messi, the best player ever! But that was not enough, we wanted the best up and coming youngster on the planet! So we played dirty, paid under the table to have the dude play for us! So we had two supreme attacking talents! Was that enough? Nooooooooooooooooooo of course not! We wanted the guy who was by far the best player in the EPL and Liverpool's only hope to win the title! So yes! We brought Suarez in for a shitload of cash!

Messi is arrogant as well! He wants to remembered as the best player ever! He is of course not a douche about it, like a certain tall dude! But his arrogance and ambition is there! And thankfully so!

Neymar is arrogant too! Why play a rational pass when you can show-off with some cool flick?

Suarez? Hahahaahahaha! He will bite your ass if he is not getting what he wants!

Xavi? The epitome of arrogance! "We play football" All other clubs are just kicking balls and running around in circles!

Pep? Bitch please! "We think our football is the right way"

The whole Cesc saga...

Or look at this forum. We are leading the league after so many problems, we are in the Cup final and we are number one favorites for the CL. Yet we keep bitching to varying degrees all the time! How is that for arrogance!

I can go on and on!

And you know what. Arrogance is good! Arrogance has marked the upward surge of mankind!

StarLord

Honestly, we'll see by the end of the season, and I said I'd want him to stay if the team is doing well as it's the best thing for the club, some stability, even though I don't like the guy.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we exploded in semis or final of CL for a tactical mistake, that's just how little confidence I feel with him no matter what the numbers say.

Explode in the semifinals you say? Where we have kept exploding for some time now? And you are preemptively trying to blame Lucho for it?

Vlom

Explode in the semifinals you say? Where we have kept exploding for some time now? And you are preemptively trying to blame Lucho for it?

No, not blaming anyone, just saying I don't feel confident with him in charge, that's all.

I'm not confident with the style we're playing, i'm not confident with many of his decisions, i'm not confident about group cohesion and how he handles vestuary politics, but that's just irrelevant as long as we win :)

Also, I really don't like his persona; the way he talks in press conference with always that smug face irritates me to the maximum.

JamDav1982

No, not blaming anyone, just saying I don't feel confident with him in charge, that's all.

I'm not confident with the style we're playing, i'm not confident with many of his decisions, i'm not confident about group cohesion and how he handles vestuary politics, but that's just irrelevant as long as we win :)

Why don't you like him?

Vlom

Why don't you like him?

Just edited that post :

"Also, I really don't like his persona; the way he talks in press conference with always that smug face irritates me to the maximum."

I think this accentuates my irritation with him a lot when he makes mistakes.

JamDav1982

Just edited that post :

"Also, I really don't like his persona; the way he talks in press conference with always that smug face irritates me to the maximum."

His smug face?

Not footballing reasons?

His press conferences are the exact opposite of smug he is by and large respectful and protects the players very well.

G

Gasgas

Also, I really don't like his persona; the way he talks in press conference with always that smug face irritates me to the maximum.
Are you more comfortable with pass the buck and sterile possession?
You can never have it all

King5Puyi

Just edited that post :

Chill bruh. We are playing our best since Pep, and that should be the only thing that should matter. You can't expect everyone to be same. There are Gourcuffs to every Joey Bartons and Ibra's.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Our current playing style has many similarities with Rijkaard's Barca tbf, so I don't get why you don't feel confident. It's only natural we evolve our way of playing.

Also, we'd be easier to read than a children's book if we kept on playing the same way. It's also important to note that this is Lucho's first season here, he needs time to get everything right. Besides, we need some stability on the manager front as well.

JamDav1982

Henry was on Sky at weekend and said this Barca is more like the Barca he played for than has been in last 2/3 seasons.

He said that Pep always looked to use him and Etoo to stretch the opposition and hit them on the break if there was the chance.

Vlom

Also, we'd be easier to read than a children's book if we kept on playing the same way. It's also important to note that this is Lucho's first season here, he needs time to get everything right. Besides, we need some stability on the manager front as well.

I am 100% for him to stay no matter how I feel ! For the good of the club and the team, we can't restart over for the 4th time in a row.

And to be fair, I love the fact that he trusts squad players like Rafi, Roberto and Bartra and gives them game time, even if he took this way too far in the beginning of the season (28 games, 28 lines ups).

Hopefully he can have better players in some key positions in 2016 and it can help solidify his style of play.

StarLord

Where you confident with Pep when he blew it against the inferior Inter in 2010, or the doubly inferior Chelsea in 2012?

While I am not saying it was all Pep's fault (far from it) I am 100% certain that if we lose in the semis or the final against the far superior (to that Inter and that Chelsea) Real Madrid or Bayern Munich, all the Lucho-detractors will blame him immediately.

Home of Barca Fans