Luis Enrique

bungsalman

We're 3 games away from 3 titles, he doesn't need to explain himself to anybody.

Yes, but 3 match away is telling us that we are not the champions yet. If we slipped in those match, we are nothing but untitled.
I'm not said pessimistic, but we should keep our heart and feet down to earth.
:)

StarLord

The game was over after 29 minutes. It was over and everything after that was just a formality. Who would in his right mind run like crazy and score needless goals at the risk of injuring himself when next 3 prizes are almost a game away? Bayern was planning to score 4 while maintaining clean sheets yet they conceded 2 in first half hour. That just tells one thing: Bayern is not match to Barca. We could continue and trash them, but we chose not to. People talk here like there was a serious concern that Bayern could steal the game away from us or we are not sure if Barca is strong enough: just remember- 2 away goals in first half hour to desperate, hopeless, arrogant fucking Bayern.

No. We all full-well realize that the tie was more than over by the time Neymar and Suarez did their thing very early on. But some on here wanted revenge for 2013, while others wanted the team to keep making good accounts of themselves in a season in which we won almost every single big game. Like I said before, our performance yesterday was lazy/fatigued/indifferent, who knows.

I would love to see the statistics for distance run and intensity for both legs of the semifinals, as well as the same stat for Bayern. I thought that Bayern maintained a very high intensity over both legs, while we dropped off massively in the 2nd one. For whatever reason.

Alarcón

Not even 50 % wanted him to vanish: http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/12412-Is-it-time-to-sack-Lucho

Most of the flak he received was completely justified as well; the team played sub-par till at least December and regressed in many departments then.

That poll says exactly nothing. It was started in November while Lucho was most criticised at the beginning of 2015. Here is a more representative poll that was started after the Sociedad loss in January:

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthrea...rique-now-or-wait-until-the-end-of-the-season

75% say "I'd sack him [Lucho] now". Some people wanted Oscar Garcia to replace him. I won't give any other examples as it would be downright embarrassing for many people on here. Criticising the coach is one thing; wanting him replaced halfway through the season is another. The latter is just stupid.

DennyCrane

That poll says exactly nothing. It was started in November

Why ? The poll says everything. Not even 50 % of people wanted him out in a poll from November. Povikas claimed that 95 % of people wanted him out in October. Which is wrong. Point proven. Moving on.

That poll says exactly nothing. It was started in November while Lucho was most criticised at the beginning of 2015. Here is a more representative poll that was started after the Sociedad loss in January:

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthrea...rique-now-or-wait-until-the-end-of-the-season

75% say "I'd sack him [Lucho] now". Some people wanted Oscar Garcia to replace him. I won't give any other examples as it would be downright embarrassing for many people on here. Criticising the coach is one thing; wanting him replaced halfway through the season is another. The latter is just stupid.

Obviously.

Alarcón

Why ? The poll says everything. Not even 50 % of people wanted him out in a poll from November. Povikas claimed that 95 % of people wanted him out in October. Which is wrong. Point proven. Moving on.

Ignore the first part lol, I didn't read Povikas' post properly

Leo_Messi

Happy that I supported Lucho even back then and wanted to give him more time. We were both among a very small minority obviously that wanted to do just that.:lol: Can't believe that only 15% voted to give him more time!

Still I could never in my fantasy have imagined us being 3 games away from winning another "El Triplete". I always believed that the league title was possible and winning the CdR but I was more doubtful about reaching a CL-final. I saw it as a mere bonus although a unrealistic one. At least this season.

I knew from the moment we beat Atletico after the whole La Real debacle that we'd be here, it felt inevitable considering Atletico to me represented the antithesis of this barca side. Even last year we managed to beat Madrid twice but Atletico seemed like the mountain we couldn't climb. Everything just sort of clicked.

mssarm

Glad I voted for him and we were in minority-only 15%. I remember those days- Lucho was getting hammered for even the good things he was doing.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Typical trash you would expect from the media right after Barca qualify for the final.

/end

Except Sport is may be the most radically culé of all medias, that's why i'm confused, i'd obviously not pay any attention to any mainstream or madrid media reporting this.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
It won't happen. We need stability on the managing front and a transition away from the Pep era, something Lucho has proven to be capable of. He will stay.

Home of Barca Fans