Luis Enrique

Stric

Squad photo. No Arda and Sandro.

902c9adfjw1evgay6ui98j20sg0g0n3v.jpg

Imagine living in those apartments in the background and getting to watch training any time you like.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Club is making sure we are not breaking any rule I think. It is as if they both disappeared from the face of the world :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
For some reason I already got used to them. I'm pissed about the side-stripe on the shirt not matching the side-stripe on the shorts, though. Why would they do that?!

That's what I hate the most about these kits. It's like Nike couldn't be arsed to make some shorts that would fit the t-shirt and just took some random ones that they still had in the basement.

Stric

The blue stripe on the shorts makes no sense. The Nike logo is yellow, and the squad number is yellow. Why wouldn't the stripe be yellow as well, especially since it would match the shirt?!

And I think of it in a different way. I think Nike invests stupid amounts of time and effort in these kits, but they intentionally do something stupid every time.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I like the red shorts though, always thought they made our jerseys pop a bit more with the red shorts.

Plus we seem to have good luck in them, both times we've had them, we've won a CL :neymar:

Stric

I can be mistaken, but I think those are inside the club complex.

Nah, I remember looking into it a few years back. There's a road and a railway in between. The tall green fence you see on the photo is the end of the training complex.

Here's a screenshot from Google Earth.

2drchhd.jpg

Stric

[tw]636659442746916868[/tw]

Yeah, it looks weird. I would have chosen to face some other way, maybe with the club building in the background, but the photographer probably had a good reason to choose what he did, e.g. facing towards or away from the sun, contralight issues, etc.

Home of Barca Fans