Luis Enrique

Raketa10

We won today but I do not care anymore. This type of playing is faaaar from Barca DNA! We do not control the game at all, it's all about MSN magic. If they do their magic we win if they don't we lose or draw. And this is for some time now! Lucho is out of control. If we continue like this we'll lose every trophy this season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yep, I persists that we're basically playing russian roulette on every game now, no plan, MSN hit or miss, and very little else.

Can feel a very bad season and looking like shit tactically for a while :(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alright. We've been playing shit since the start of the season. Time to wake up Lucho!

I do take a big issue in him picking Gomes and Paco as they havent helped us at all so far. Guys need time to adapt, I get it but excuses are running out.

On the other hand, Munir is, apparently, not good enough to play for Barca according to Lucho but is comfortable scoring against us and playing well. Oh, he doesnt need a season to adapt either.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah, I am actually disappointed with our performance against city. Last time we played against them it was much better performance. The score line doesn't tell the full story. City general plan clearly worked, MSN hardly got involved in first half. Only individual mistakes resulted in our goals. But overall before the red city was the better team. Even today it was a bad performance but a deserved win. Valencia were just dirty pricks.

Raketa10

I am furious right now. It is madness to play like this, we are not build up physically for this type of tootball! We are not supposed to run after the ball and we are doing exactly that!
In every single game we concede al least one goal or two and all because we have absolutely no control in the midfield. And now when Iniesta is injured I am truly terrified!
In first two seasons under LE we slightly changed our style and I was ok with that but this season we have gone to the extreme and in a bad way, we are truly playing like Real Madrid.

Last edited:

ini4ever

So far this season we're playing literally opposite way of we did the whole 15/16 season, last season Lucho insisted on playing possession style and we saw fewer counter-attacks and straight attacks, this season we're just whether in attacking form or defending, We're just playing directly most of the time and there is no balance between possession and direct style.
And the problem is we don't press properly so we're conceding many goals as the lines get expanded.

Raketa10

Not to mention that this type of football will result in increased number of injuries, we are just not build up to play like that. I just can't understand WTF is Lucho doing!? Last few years when we scored one or two goals in first 25-30 minutes we would just control it until the end. In 90% of games this year we didn't have control even when we were 2 goals ahead. Our opponents are counterattacking us all the time in every single game and we are running like idiots back and forth for 90 minutes.

This is not how Barca plays, this is not how Cruyff taught us to play.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucho's channeling his inner Brendan Rodgers by repeating every week that the team showed character :lol:

For those few who don't get the Rodgers reference then...

[youtube]2rzVGmPPLDo[/youtube]

Albo

Lucho's channeling his inner Brendan Rodgers by repeating every week that the team showed character :lol:

For those few who don't get the Rodgers reference then...

[youtube]2rzVGmPPLDo[/youtube]

Beautiful human being awareness

Devils

Lucho definitely put out a good line-up today, can be no debate about that.

But yeah, the injury to Iniesta, Gomes having a horror-show and Busi's terrible form all played a contributing factor in today's mess.

I'm not going to put the entire blame on Lucho for this one because of the Iniesta injury, but he needs to sort out the midfield fast.

Home of Barca Fans