Luis Enrique

Raketa10

This idiot won't reaign by himself because he knows managing Barca is his life time achievement! There is no chance he wil coach any big team after Barca. He will resign only if players show him the door because our stupid board doesn't have the balls to fire him.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I saw no improvement in this game, if we assume Iniesta changed things a bit better so literally his midfield tactics depend on him mostly.
And Lucho you deserve this when you play cowardly.

Yep, Messi and Iniesta masked his tactical deficiencies for a long time, but they are so obvious now...

Raketa10

Arda costed us the last classico and now this one :banghead:

Not Arda, Lucho did! Arda should have never been subbed on. He is done, and you bring him in at 1-0?! wtf!? If we had a manager with a brain he would not be in the squad for this game. Rafinha was far better choice but he was in the stands.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Worst would be losing, wouldn't it?

But subbing Arda in was a terrible idea. Why the hell did he do that. We were winning. I don't understand his arda fetish. I really don't.

I think a loss would have forced Barto to take action, but with just a draw, he won't do shit. Now we will just continue to play bad. People who are dreaming of another Anoeta are delusional, sorry. Lucho needs to go.

kilian

This is the worst possible result. Not bad enough to get this bastard sacked. I hate this season already and it`s long way to the end. Tata Martino was getting on my nerves, but my God, I can`t stand Enrique.

Why is it so difficult for Barcelona to hire a top class coach? Where the fuck do they see barca dna in this shitty, disastrous play that Enrique created?

mssarm

This is the worst possible result. Not bad enough to get this bastard sacked. I hate this season already and it`s long way to the end. Tata Martino was getting on my nerves, but my God, I can`t stand Enrique.

Why is it so difficult for Barcelona to hire a top class coach? Where the fuck do they see barca dna in this shitty, disastrous play that Enrique created?

Not really... losing 4-0 at Nou Camp will be disastrous. We don't fire coaches mid season. We lost Bayern 7-0 and Tito wasn't fired and we were trophy less and Tata wasn't fired. and who's the top class coach again? God I hope you are not going to say bring back Guardiola.

F

FlaFCB

Nope worst result for the club as he won't resign because of 'unlucky' draw happened. and all those shity subs, fucking unknown tactics are most likely to being continued.

Btw welcome back Flavia ;)

I don't think he would resign if we had lost. Or be fired. Unless the players have a munity or something, he'll stay until the end of the season. And Barça did win a treble and a double with him. They wouldn't do it.

I think a loss would have forced Barto to take action, but with just a draw, he won't do shit. Now we will just continue to play bad. People who are dreaming of another Anoeta are delusional, sorry. Lucho needs to go.
I doubt it. Barto won't do shit. I bet he'd say he has full confidence in licho even if we lost 0-5.

Mitchell1978

I can't believe he choose the same starting line-up as the previous game where barça struggled and off course we struggled heavily untill Iniesta came on.

Home of Barca Fans