Luis Enrique

kilian

Not really... losing 4-0 at Nou Camp will be disastrous. We don't fire coaches mid season. We lost Bayern 7-0 and Tito wasn't fired and we were trophy less and Tata wasn't fired. and who's the top class coach again? God I hope you are not going to say bring back Guardiola.

And why would`t we fire coach mid season? Is it some sacred rule? Don`t be ridiculous. The guy is completely clueless and another game was lost because of his amateur mistakes. If that`s okay with you, then fine, I don`t care. The rest of us want him out.

Raketa10

Not really... losing 4-0 at Nou Camp will be disastrous. We don't fire coaches mid season. We lost Bayern 7-0 and Tito wasn't fired and we were trophy less and Tata wasn't fired. and who's the top class coach again? God I hope you are not going to say bring back Guardiola.

We do not fire managers who clearly lost their mind?!?! How great for us!!!

Chong Li

Why not start Iniesta if he was declared fit? Because MF was so brilliant at Anoeta?

Two must win games and all we got is 2 draws.

Out with this clueless idiot!

mssarm

I'm confident that Lucho's tenure with Barca is over and he will not continue. I think it's normal "circle of life" and I doubt we will be next Arsenal. What's is the strange part that people who are most vocal about firing Lucho immediately don't have slightest idea who should replace him. I have yet to see a candidate who will have at least 51% support of the forum.

mssarm

And why would`t we fire coach mid season? Is it some sacred rule? Don`t be ridiculous. The guy is completely clueless and another game was lost because of his amateur mistakes. If that`s okay with you, then fine, I don`t care. The rest of us want him out.

They don't ask my opinion. That's what the club has done through out of history of the club. I doubt that even RM will fire treble winning coach mid season

kilian

They fired Ancelotti after he brought them the long awaited Decima. Not long after that they sacked Benitez and it turned out to be a great move.

Not that I want to be anything like them, I hate them, but sticking to a clueless coach is retarded. Yes, he won the treble, but MSN won him many games just with their individual quality.

mssarm

They fired Ancelotti after he brought them the long awaited Decima. Not long after that they sacked Benitez and it turned out to be a great move.

Not that I want to be anything like them, I hate them, but sticking to a clueless coach is retarded. Yes, he won the treble, but MSN won him many games just with their individual quality.

Lucho is a club legend. He won trophies as a player, he won treble as a coach. They will not disrespect him like that. It's different from Ancelotti, who won only CL. And I'm not saying it's right or it's wrong.

Richard.H

I think Lucho will stay but I'm not sure if he's suited for this massive challenge. He needs to stop with dumb substitutions and strange tactics

kilian

It`s not disrespect. He is payed enormous sums of money to do his job. He is doing it badly and he should be sacked, just like you or I would if we were bad at our jobs. End of story.

Ahmedd

I think that it will be his last season. They won't sack him but he will go at the end. He can be dumb but i don't think that he is dumb enough to stay.

F

FlaFCB

Only way Lucho would leave midseason is if he resigned. And that wouldn't help much, as Unzue would probably be his replacement.

serghei

Tactics were very good in this game. It's not Lucho's fault that we missed the two biggest chances of the game, both of them 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Neymar scores there as he should have, it's bye bye Madrid. 2-0, points in the bag, and probably h2h advantage over Madrid. Lucho suddenly looks like a great tactician. Now some players fucked up and now he's to blame.

BarcaGirl

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Luis Enrique "It is very easy to give orders for set pieces, from where the coach is sat, but those who need to defend them are the players"</p>— Dermot Corrigan (@dermotmcorrigan) <a href="https://twitter.com/dermotmcorrigan/status/805106648931069953">3. Dezember 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

[tw]<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Luis Enrique not forapologising"I'm not sorry aboutanydecisionsmadein thisgame. Ifitendsin 89th min you'd not beaskingmethis."</p>— DermotCorrigan (@dermotmcorrigan) <a href="https://twitter.com/dermotmcorrigan/status/805108128681512961">3. Dezember 2016</a></blockquote> <scriptasyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Get this guy out of our club asap. He's starting to sound and behave like Mourinho 2.0

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You idiot.

In that case you should have gone for man marking, but instead Suarez, Pique and Busquets were at the back post which was YOUR team's instructions.

BBZ8800

We play Osasuna away and Espanyol home.

With our current form and mental state, we will probably lose points in at least one match again.

Home of Barca Fans