Luis Enrique

Darko

What I don't understand is, if Lucho really did want and ask for Arda, why would he have a problem saying it now?

He doesn't want to give support to Barto?
Just like none of the players said anything good about him, and I bet they're afraid to say anything about other candidates in case Barto wins the elections.

Devils

It's nothing. This was him during the CL final. He looks no different than the first pic.

luis-enrique-juventus-barcelona-champions-league-final-06062015_1fgl4xrjv4esm1x7xtrep3r5dy.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx man.
Lucho's still as secretive as always. You listen and listen and he says nothing interesting :lol:

After watching Lucho's press conferences it's not hard to see why the press loves Mou.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Europe is experiencing incredible heat this summer, shaving your head is a pretty common thing for many to do and Lucho has done this before

Zinedinho

He doesn't want to give support to Barto?
Just like none of the players said anything good about him, and I bet they're afraid to say anything about other candidates in case Barto wins the elections.

So the fact that no member of the first team said anything about any of the candidates is evidence that they don't support Barto and instead support someone else? Is this what you're saying?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh. Xavi had no right to complain about social model of Barca after signing for Qatar.

Lucho is being a professional all there is to it. He did say he was happy with Turan and Arda and that they've joined now. That put an end to moaning about why the transfers have been done early.

Wonder what Laporta meant by "Lucho's contract will be revised" and I bet Lucho won't be voting for the fat politician.

Home of Barca Fans