Luis Enrique

There's a big difference going into this season vs last season. Last year I think a lot of people wouldn't have been surprised if we won nothing. This year I think we have to be considered the favorite to win every competition we play in. Of course that doesn't mean we will and we prob won't, but what a difference a year makes.

I do think on paper we have the ability to be even better than last year. Suarez playing from the start. Players are fully invested and adjusted to Luchos tactics. Reinforcements to midfield, wing and wing back postitions (of course they can't play till jan).

It's hard to go into a season expecting a treble. Especially after we just won one. So I'm gonna go ahead and say I'll be happy with just winning the league. But I expect us to win copa del Rey as well. You just never know with cup competitions.

Bran the Greenseer

I think we can do it if only because of the Vidal and Turan signings along with the improvement of Rafinha and hopeful improvement of Munir/Sandro. It means that Lucho can rotate just like he did last season but with a lesser drop in a quality. Keeping the players fresh when it comes down to business.

Alik

I don't think the new players can lose motivation after just one successful season. You'd have to have a very weak mentality. A treble is awesome because it's done in a single season, but in the end it's only 3 trophies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only Masch, Alba and Suarez are safe from complacency.
Pique simply matured and Rakitic I have faith in.

Lucho will have a task with Iniesta, Busquets, Dani and Neymar.

Messi will be Messi.

Once Turan and Vidal roll in others will start giving extra effort too so first 4 months are key. Even more so because ALL of our tough matches are in 1st part of the season.

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: "To start with, I want to win three more titles in 2015."

Luis Enrique: "Messi is not in the United States because he needs a vacation."

Luis Enrique: "I have not contemplated nor will I contemplate the transfer of Arda Turan"

Luis Enrique: "Arda can't play until January, but I want him with the group until then, so he won't leave on loan."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was agreed players will have 4 weeks of vacations. Nothing unusual with Messi still away.
Frankly, I'd give him even more rest considering the strain (physical and mental) he endured over last seasons.
But knowing Messi, he wouldn't agree resting anyway.

Darko

Only Masch, Alba and Suarez are safe from complacency.
Pique simply matured and Rakitic I have faith in.

Lucho will have a task with Iniesta, Busquets, Dani and Neymar.

Messi will be Messi.

Once Turan and Vidal roll in others will start giving extra effort too so first 4 months are key. Even more so because ALL of our tough matches are in 1st part of the season.

Don't think Neymar will be a problem, he has a great mentality of always wanting more, be it individual or team titles.

Siberia

2uihdok.jpg

rh2x00.jpg

t7n7fq.jpg

Home of Barca Fans