Luis Suárez

xxxxxx

I expect nothing else from Bartomeu. Despite our problems with Suarez, he doesn't deserve his contract to be terminated.

I honestly believe this will piss Messi off even more.

KingLeo10

Suarez is now third in the all-time scoring for Barcelona - you're an idiot, thanks!

Neymar scored as many goals as R10 for us but R10 is a true Barca legend but Ney is not.

LL goal padding means fuck all. If Suarez could score in away games, we would have 1 more CL.

JohnN

I expect nothing else from Bartomeu. Despite our problems with Suarez, he doesn't deserve his contract to be terminated.

I honestly believe this will piss Messi off even more.

I don't think the board can piss Messi any more.
He deserves to have his contract terminated if he does not accept that the club needs to move on from him. He can't stay if the coach doesn't want him. Why is Suarez different than any other player?
Everyone here demanded change, and change can be rough sometimes.

KingLeo10

so being third all time goalscorer is not club legend level? just because he didn't turn it up in away CL matches?

He doesn't score much at home either.

CL is the premier competition. You can't be a ghost in it for 4 of the 6 years you were here and be a Barca legend.

malvolio

Neymar scored as many goals as R10 for us but R10 is a true Barca legend but Ney is not.

LL goal padding means fuck all. If Suarez could score in away games, we would have 1 more CL.

don't spin it around boy. is third all time goalscorer club legend level or not?

KingLeo10

I don't think the board can piss Messi any more.
He deserves to have his contract terminated if he does not accept that the club needs to move on from him. He can't stay if the coach doesn't want him. Why is Suarez different than any other player?
Everyone here demanded change, and change can be rough sometimes.

This guy gets it^.

KingLeo10

don't spin it around boy. is third all time goalscorer club legend level or not?

He's not and stop foaming at the mouth. Is he related to you by blood or something?

Too much baggage last 4 years. If he only played from 2014-2016, he'd have better chances of being a Barca legend. Has been nothing but toxic on the field to our younger players and doesn't defend like he's Messi.

JerseyAddict

I am against having our legends leave this way but if he refused to go then this is the only solution.

I have to agree with you.
I am always against "kicking dow the stairs" ... there needs to some sort of "class" if you want to be a top notch club.
But again, the problem is, that Suarez&Raki&Busi&Alba&co. they all are in some parallel universe and they all think they are in some way "bigger than Bar?a".

It was their time to leave on the peak, in front of a full stadium and with class...
They were with their heads in sand and when they turned around they didn't see it was a "kitty-poop-sand".

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He's not and stop foaming at the mouth. Is he related to you by blood or something?

Too much baggage last 4 years. If he only played from 2014-2016, he'd have better chances of being a Barca legend. Has been nothing but toxic on the field to our younger players and doesn't defend like he's Messi.

This. 2 great seasons , especially 15-16 which was a GOAT tier season and was let down by Messi and Neymar in that crucial game against Atletico. And after that it has been going downhill.

You would think the biggest Messi stan on this forum would realize it's not only about the goals.

malvolio

ah, i forgot ligas don't count on this forum as that is a mickey mouse trophy. CL or bust, as we don't have bragging rights otherwise.

in any club in this world, being third all time goalscorer makes you a club legend. stop talking shit

BTW @Real: 1st Ronaldo 2nd Raul 3rd Di Stefano

khaled_a_d

Don't mind him leaving, but this is just classless. Thought we were supposed to treat club legends better than Madrid?

That is true.
But sometimes you have to be ruthless, you have to forget about the "family environment" and be ruthless.
I don't like it is leaked to the media tbh. But pressuring him is the right move.
We reached a point where we can't afford to act nice.

Devils

Nothing classless about it lol.

Suarez is an employee and regardless of his status if organization needs drastic changes of employees then it's faine to let him go.

Suarez had enough chances over the last three years and the warnings were there after Roma and Liverpool. Bayern is just what broke the camels back.

Three strikes and you're out, dawg. This is fair game.

KingLeo10

ah, i forgot ligas don't count on this forum as that is a mickey mouse trophy. CL or bust, as we don't have bragging rights otherwise.

in any club in this world, being third all time goalscorer makes you a club legend. stop talking shit

BTW @Real: 1st Ronaldo 2nd Raul 3rd Di Stefano

It's not like we're shipping him out to China or Korean league. We were trying to get him a spot at Ajax...and if he flat out refuses, what other option do we have? You tell me what you'd do.

KingLeo10

Also, the comparisons to Real's all time top scorers:

1) CR7 - 4 CL
2) Raul - 3 CL
3) DiStefano - 5 CL/EC

If Suarez contributed like this and won us even 1 more CL, people would treat him differently. And I would be among the first to defend him.

CL is not ALL that matters but it's a very important part of a club's heritage. Is your aim to be Arsenal/PSG or play among the big boys of RM and Bayern?

Home of Barca Fans