Manchester United

S

Smile

Carrick has arguably been United's best player this season, a high level midfielder. He will always be exposed against Barcelona though. The reason being, he is 'merely' very good, and Xavi and Iniesta are world class. That's not a slight on Carrick's ability saying they will outplay him.

With a full strength team United have a strong midfield, its our defence which, as a unit, has been very suspect this season.

Well excluding RVP i would say Rafael, impressed me lots that guy. I can see Madrid trying to tempt him away one day.

Tbf to Carrick, last time United faced Barcelona he more than held his own, was one of United's better players that day along with Rooney, shame about the other 9 though.

Unbiased United

Well excluding RVP i would say Rafael, impressed me lots that guy. I can see Madrid trying to tempt him away one day.

Tbf to Carrick, last time United faced Barcelona he more than held his own, was one of United's better players that day along with Rooney, shame about the other 9 though.

Well yeah, obviously RVP has been up there for United too, and I agree Rafael is doing great this season. He seems to have calmed down a bit and uses his brain to back up his talent more, in other words he's definitely maturing as a player which is great to see.

Still though, Carrick has really been a standout player for United this season, him and Cleverly are looking really good together.

G

Gareth Bale

Van Persie vs Hugo = Hugo Lloris KO 1st ROUND!

RVP has nothing on HUGO ;)

Cule4life

The Culest
02d8821e634211e28d7d22000a1f981a_7.jpg

Those pyjamas :lol: :rofl1:

Superfly

Banned
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but United have signed Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace. He'll join in the summer.

Good player with decent potential but the rumored price was 15m which is too much imo.

89Norcal

Kagawa looked good on the attack today. Chicharito and Rooney put in a great performance. Fulham are all over the place in defense.

Jenks

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but United have signed Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace. He'll join in the summer.

Good player with decent potential but the rumored price was 15m which is too much imo.

Bags of skill but very raw. I can see why United would feel he needed a pre-season with them under his belt.

Banana-Rama

horrible performance by united tonight, southampton passing it around us for fun that second half, lucky southampton don't have good strikers, anyway 3 points is what matters, big improvement needed against madrid tho, united seem to struggle against technical teams that close down quickly and press high, was the same against bilbao last season, no doubt we'll raise our game against madrid tho, i hope............

p.s. the old trafford pitch really needs replacing, it is a muddy torn up mess these days, makes it difficult to pass the ball on the ground..........

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We'll end the title race on Sunday for you. Seriously tonight only reinforces the gut instinct I've had for a while that we will win on Sunday :D

Home of Barca Fans