Manchester United

Maradona37

Here you go with making up shit to argue against again.

Usual nonsense.. Pogba?

What are you on about?
Like you just did, asking me if I think it's more likely Liverpool win the title than United finish fourth or whatever?

The point I am making is that we have heard it all before from United about how they are 'back'. They never are. They're a deluded bunch.

JamDav1982

Are you seriously arguing that Man United have more right to believe they can win the title this season than Liverpool or Arsenal?

If that's your argument, then you are being pedantic and arguing for argument's sake.

Both clubs have far better players, Arsenal have a better manager (no opinion on Slot yet) and done better last season.

Liverpool and Arsenal have been better for longer than Man United. I acknowledge Klopp leaving is a problem though.

Again.. what are you on about? Where once have I said Man Utd are more likely to win the title?

You claimed that some Man Utd fans believe they can be 3rd and then said that Arsenal fans have more history on their side to expect Arsenal to win title than that. Also Liverpool.

Which is not really the case if looking at who has done those aims in last few seasons.

But regardless it is about where they are now and Arsenal have strengthened.

JamDav1982

Like you just did, asking me if I think it's more likely Liverpool win the title than United finish fourth or whatever?

The point I am making is that we have heard it all before from United about how they are 'back'. They never are. They're a deluded bunch.

No I asked you the question what is more likely Liverpool title or Man Utd 4th.

If them saying they are back as some think can finish 3rd then not worth getting so triggered about really.

You said 5th as a prediction.. some as in all fan bases every season predict more than others.

Maradona37

I said those clubs should have more belief than United. You posted this:

'
Do they?

Arsenal have never won the title in those years but Man Utd have been 2nd.

Liverpool have not won it in years either.

Arsenal are closer to winning it than Man U 3rd but not based on history as much as where they are now.'

Arsenal and Liverpool are clearly better placed to do well than United this season. I can't believe you and the other guy are actually dobuting that. Does that mean they'll definitely finish above United? No. But the smart money is on it happening. Ask the bookies if you don't believe me.

You are addicted to arguments. You would argue the sky is green.

Maradona37

No I asked you the question what is more likely Liverpool title or Man Utd 4th.

If them saying they are back as some think can finish 3rd then not worth getting so triggered about really.

You said 5th as a prediction.. some as in all fan bases every season predict more than others.
Why even ask me that question? I don't think Liverpool will win the title, City are too strong. But Arsenal and Liverpool are clearly much better placed than United to finish higher than United.

Why are you asking me daft questions like is it more likely Liverpool win the title than United finish fourth?

JamDav1982

I said those clubs should have more belief than United. You posted this:

'
Do they?

Arsenal have never won the title in those years but Man Utd have been 2nd.

Liverpool have not won it in years either.

Arsenal are closer to winning it than Man U 3rd but not based on history as much as where they are now.'

Arsenal and Liverpool are clearly better placed to do well than United this season. I can't believe you and the other guy are actually dobuting that. Does that mean they'll definitely finish above United? No. But the smart money is on it happening. Ask the bookies if you don't believe me.

You are addicted to arguments. You would argue the sky is green.

Yes I said that you claimed some United fans predicted 3rd and I said all fan basis have those that predict more than others do.. Arsenal title, Liverpool title.. City winning the lot.

You said Arsenal etc have history on their side to make that prediction.. not sure they do but they maybe have the team to.

Maradona37

Here. answer this question. Don't evade like you usually do.

have Man United underperformed for years? Have they been a laughing stock for years? Have they mounted a title challenge for years (in the years they came 2nd they were miles away).

And do you expect it to all suddenly come together for them?

JamDav1982

Why even ask me that question? I don't think Liverpool will win the title, City are too strong. But Arsenal and Liverpool are clearly much better placed than United to finish higher than United.

Why are you asking me daft questions like is it more likely Liverpool win the title than United finish fourth?

No one on this thread in this chat has said anything about Man Utd finishing higher than Arsenal or Liverpool.

Quite the opposite.

JamDav1982

Here. answer this question. Don't evade like you usually do.

have Man United underperformed for years? Have they been a laughing stock for years? Have they mounted a title challenge for years (in the years they came 2nd they were miles away).

And do you expect it to all suddenly come together for them?

Aye.. evade.

Stop spouting nonsense.

I have literally told you what I think Man Utd can achieve this season..

Maradona37

Yes I said that you claimed some United fans predicted 3rd and I said all fan basis have those that predict more than others do.. Arsenal title, Liverpool title.. City winning the lot.

You said Arsenal etc have history on their side to make that prediction.. not sure they do but they maybe have the team to.
But the difference is that it's much more realistic than Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool finish third. It's realistic for them to think that.

United finishing third is sheer blind hope from their fans.

Look even plenty of their fans are saying their fellow fans are smoking crack for saying they'll finish above 6th. It's not just me.

Maradona37

No one on this thread in this chat has said anything about Man Utd finishing higher than Arsenal or Liverpool.

Quite the opposite.
Well why you asking stupid questions?

I have said in plenty threads City are too strong for me. The others fight for second place for me. Pep has mastered league football and has an iron grip on it.

But if someone does upset him, it's 99.9 percent Liverpool or Arsenal.

Maradona37

Aye.. evade.

Stop spouting nonsense.

I have literally told you what I think Man Utd can achieve this season..
You seem to be giving them too much credit.

Been here before mate on other forums with pro-United posters telling me I am wrong and that this is the year they do something special.

JamDav1982

But the difference is that it's much more realistic than Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool finish third. It's realistic for them to think that.

United finishing third is sheer blind hope from their fans.

Look even plenty of their fans are saying their fellow fans are smoking crack for saying they'll finish above 6th. It's not just me.

Again not the point being made.. the point is element of all fan bases more or less have some that predict more than others... hence Arsenal title, Liverpool title, City the lot etc.

No one has made any point about City Arsenal or Liverpool fans predicting third or it not being likey... the exact opposite has been said.

Maradona37

Ultimately, you're arguing with me about a club that finished 8th last season and played terrible football, and have a clown for a coach.

All based on a few signings and a new team at board level, who have yet to prove anything.

JamDav1982

You seem to be giving them too much credit.

Been here before mate on other forums with pro-United posters telling me I am wrong and that this is the year they do something special.

Saying they will be fighting for 4th is 'too much credit' but you predict 5th or 6th....

Aye too much credit.

Home of Barca Fans