Manchester United

Maradona37

Ok so wrong if higher than 7th.

Lets see.

They as a club should be aiming for top 4 and at least battling for that spot..

Can they? Who knows but heads will roll if they dont as will be seen as failure.
So it is a failure? Are you aware that there's plenty of teams in the league with better players and coaches than them? Not just three.

JamDav1982

Football is unpredictable. Could be wrong, maybe they play above themselves. I am not ruling out they finish top four, but it will take an amazing season from them.

I think it's more realistic they finish in the region 5th to 9th. In that region teams are inconsistent and erratic and anyone can finish above anyone.

There we go back to 5th and correct again.

Maradona37

With all respect I prefer you do.. would be more worried if thought like you.

Happy all round.
Mate I have been receiving messages from people who think you are clueless.

De Jong been world-class for Barca, United should finish top four, Rashford could be brilliant at Barca and a 100m player based on his very rare great days.

All clueless takes pal.

Maradona37

There we go back to 5th and correct again.
You seem to have severe brain damage.

have you ever heard of stuff like people can finish in a bunch? Once you get down to 5th, 6th, 7th it can be any order because all the teams are inconsistent and can finish in any order, the points are often close.

I am not gonna pick out a position and religiously stick to it.

Serious question, are you autistic?

JamDav1982

Mate I have been receiving messages from people who think you are clueless.

De Jong been world-class for Barca, United should finish top four, Rashford could be brilliant at Barca and a 100m player based on his very rare great days.

All clueless takes pal.

Good.. I can guarantee I think every one of them is clueless also.

Again.. glad dont think like many on here.

Thats not some great comeback,

There are numpties on here that have opinions that I know folk far more qualified agree with.

Dont worry about that.

JamDav1982

You seem to have severe brain damage.

have you ever heard of stuff like people can finish in a bunch? Once you get down to 5th, 6th, 7th it can be any order because all the teams are inconsistent and can finish in any order, the points are often close.

I am not gonna pick out a position and religiously stick to it.

Serious question, are you autistic?

Aye amazing at drawing.

JamDav1982

Keep up - you said United have failed if not top four.

My point is that's disrespectful to clubs like Chelsea, Villa, Newcastle and Spurs who could all finish above them easily.

Keep up with what?

No idea what you are talking about.. So you are asking me something you claim I have already said..

Strange.

I said Man Utd should be aiming for top 4 and at very least in a battle for it.

Maradona37

Good.. I can guarantee I think every one of them is clueless also.

Again.. glad dont think like many on here.

Thats not some great comeback,

There are numpties on here that have opinions that I know folk far more qualified agree with.

Dont worry about that.
Far more qualified folk.

Appeal to authority again.

Rio Ferdinand is far more qualified than your mates who manage at Scottish League 2 level and he talks bollocks consistently.

The 'qualified' Scottish guys you know are a big part of the reason our NT is absolutely wank.

JamDav1982

Far more qualified folk.

Appeal to authority again.

Rio Ferdinand is far more qualified than your mates who manage at Scottish League 2 level and he talks bollocks consistently.

The 'qualified' Scottish guys you know are a big part of the reason our NT is absolutely wank.

Again you contradict yourself with 'appeal to authority' line you dont understand.

Yes.. far more qualified folk.

None of my mates manage league 2 teams.. Poor effort.

Maradona37

Keep up with what?

No idea what you are talking about.. So you are asking me something you claim I have already said..

Strange.

I said Man Utd should be aiming for top 4 and at very least in a battle for it.
You are unbelievable.

You said it's a failure if United don't finish top four.

Then you asked what when I replied? Then I said it isn't really a failure because the league is competitive and there's plenty teams that could finish above them, outside the likely top three.

How hard is this to understand for fuck sake?

Maradona37

Again you contradict yourself with 'appeal to authority' line you dont understand.

Yes.. far more qualified folk.
Yes I know what an appeal to authority is.

Cite your sources? Who are these qualified people? Who do they coach at, what positions are they in in Scottish football?

You seem to think you're the business because you know a few Scottish coaches. Look at the state of our game, our coaches are an embarrassment.

JamDav1982

You are unbelievable.

You said it's a failure if United don't finish top four.

Then you asked what when I replied? Then I said it isn't really a failure because the league is competitive and there's plenty teams that could finish above them, outside the likely top three.

How hard is this to understand for fuck sake?

What did I say about top four and failure?

JamDav1982

Yes I know what an appeal to authority is.

Cite your sources? Who are these qualified people? Who do they coach at, what positions are they in in Scottish football?

You seem to think you're the business because you know a few Scottish coaches. Look at the state of our game, our coaches are an embarrassment.

Nah you dont when make out the gangs got your back.

Receive all the messages you like.. not one iota a difference to me.

Not mentioned one Scottish coach... lies again.

Home of Barca Fans