Manchester United

Maradona37

It matters more to me what those people think on matters discussed than what folk messaging you think.

Simples.

Hence.. saying 'I get messages' is not some great argument or impacts what I think.

Thats the point.. can trump that easily.
Sure pal. I bet you agreed when qualified people spent 130 m on Maguire and wan bissaka too eh? Or 85m on Pogba. They were qualified after all. Worked out well lad.

JamDav1982

I don't care about those 'qualified' people. Far more qualified people than them in football make massive mistakes.

They're probably coaches for absolute nothing clubs anyway. You talk like you have a direct line to Guardiola and try to shut down debate based on it. So so poor.

Indeed and I couldnt care less if you agree with them or not.

Thats the difference I dont care.. I am talking about my opinion and who respect when comes to others.

You can respect who you like. Couldnt care less.

Maradona37

Indeed and I couldnt care less if you agree with them or not.

Thats the difference I dont care.. I am talking about my opinion and who respect when comes to others.

You can respect who you like. Couldnt care less.
I don't give a fuck who you do and don't respect.

What I take exception to is your severe cuntishness in trying to shut down debate by referring to 'qualified' people and using them as a crutch to back your opinions.

JamDav1982

I don't give a fuck who you do and don't respect.

What I take exception to is your severe cuntishness in trying to shut down debate by referring to 'qualified' people and using them as a crutch to back your opinions.

Indeed that is the point... you shouldnt.

It matters to me who I respect opinions of... so saying 'folk message' me has no impact.

I know what people I respect opinions of think so that wee line falls flat.

Maradona37

No. That is fake news.
BUT BUT QUALIFIED PEOPLE BOUGHT THEM. How can this be that they failed?

After all, people far more qualified than us bought them.

I laughed at all those signings and was proved right.

Fact is, lots of people in football are absolute morons. It is well known as a sport without many intelligent people, in UK at least.

I have met coaches too and they're some of the most ignorant people I have met. The type of dark ages clowns who wanted 'big strong fast lads' who could get stuck in and ignored small talented players.

They're right though cos they have their badges right?

Maradona37

Indeed that is the point... you shouldnt.

It matters to me who I respect opinions of... so saying 'folk message' me has no impact.

I know what people I respect opinions of think so that wee line falls flat.
I bet those people you respect are wrong as often as you.

Give some examples of things they have thought, or did.

Maradona37

So if you respect 'qualified opinions' and think they're generally right, how is it that big clubs like Man United and Barca - with people much more qualified than anyone you know at your low level - make a cunt of so much?

Explain please.

Maradona37

This guy is one of the most pedantic, obtuse, downright stubborn lads I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

He would honestly argue black is white.

JamDav1982

So if you respect 'qualified opinions' and think they're generally right, how is it that big clubs like Man United and Barca - with people much more qualified than anyone you know at your low level - make a cunt of so much?

Explain please.

What a terrible point.

Respect who you want to respect and have your own reasons.

Simples.

I could tell you what those I would respect have done.. but wont.

If thats not good enough then think it is all a lie and worst opinions ever.. genuinely makes no difference to me.

Maradona37

I notice you lied about how you said you didn't say it would be a failure if United didn't finish top four.

Here's the evidence

Attachments

• jam.jpg
    jam.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 6

Maradona37

What a terrible point.

Respect who you want to respect and have your own reasons.

Simples.

I could tell you what those I would respect have done.. but wont.

If thats not good enough then think it is all a lie and worst opinions ever.. genuinely makes no difference to me.
No it is true.

People far more qualified than anyone you know make mistakes galore - so how is it you are so confident in the views of the inferior guys you know operating at a much lower level of the game?

All you have said is respect whoever you want, which sounds fucking ridiculous.

You clearly have some sort of brain issue and you're obviously autistic (no disrespect to autists).

Home of Barca Fans