Manchester United

Birdy

@JamDav1982

Time to call your guardian/caretaker.
You have exceeded the daily limit of hours allowed on BF, and are now doing damage to your mental state.
Your therapist won't like that

Maradona37

Ed Woodward and Laporta are far more 'qualified' than anyone you know, and look at the mistakes they made.

'Qualified' people decided it's a good idea to spend 130 m on Maguire and Wan Bissaka.

Come to your own conclusions rather than shutting down debate cos you know a few nothing coaches.

Maradona37

@JamDav1982

Time to call your guardian/caretaker.
You have exceeded the daily limit of hours allowed on BF, and are now doing damage to your mental state.
Your therapist won't like that
The guy has serious problems.

He is arguing with me about stuff that most people agree going into the season.

Even most of the 'qualified' people he refers to would agree with me on most of this.

I have never seen anyone so determined to argue green is blue.

JamDav1982

Ed Woodward and Laporta are far more 'qualified' than anyone you know, and look at the mistakes they made.

'Qualified' people decided it's a good idea to spend 130 m on Maguire and Wan Bissaka.

Come to your own conclusions rather than shutting down debate cos you know a few nothing coaches.

They are far more qualified than you or I but as I said I have others who respect opinions of that have more clout and are much more qualified in what is being discussed than some folk messaging you.

Maradona37

They are far more qualified than you or I but as I said I have others who respect opinions of that have more clout and are much more qualified in what is being discussed than some folk messaging you.
IT DOESN'T MATTER. LOADS OF QUALIFIED PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES IN FOOTBALL ALL THE TIME.

Going along with what others say blindly, cos they are qualified, is fucking stupid.

JamDav1982

The guy has serious problems.

He is arguing with me about stuff that most people agree going into the season.

Even most of the 'qualified' people he refers to would agree with me on most of this.

I have never seen anyone so determined to argue green is blue.

Fake news.

You bring up other posters on here to validate opinions..

Simply stating if want to go down that route know people much more qualified that I respect opinion of.

Simples.

JamDav1982

IT DOESN'T MATTER. LOADS OF QUALIFIED PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES IN FOOTBALL ALL THE TIME.

Going along with what others say blindly, cos they are qualified, is fucking stupid.

It matters more to me what those people think on matters discussed than what folk messaging you think.

Simples.

Hence.. saying 'I get messages' is not some great argument or impacts what I think.

Thats the point.. can trump that easily.

Maradona37

Fake news.

You bring up other posters on here to validate opinions..

Simply stating if want to go down that route know people much more qualified that I respect opinion of.

Simples.
I don't care about those 'qualified' people. Far more qualified people than them in football make massive mistakes.

They're probably coaches for absolute nothing clubs anyway. You talk like you have a direct line to Guardiola and try to shut down debate based on it. So so poor.

Home of Barca Fans