Manchester United

Maradona37

Yes I said they should be aiming for 4th and at least battling for that spot..

If not then it will be a failure.

Top work....
Yes aiming for top four. Implying they should be getting very close to it and likely finish in it.

Either way it'd pedantic cos I think they'll finish lower than 4th too quite possibly.

JamDav1982

No it is true.

People far more qualified than anyone you know make mistakes galore - so how is it you are so confident in the views of the inferior guys you know operating at a much lower level of the game?

All you have said is respect whoever you want, which sounds fucking ridiculous.

You clearly have some sort of brain issue and you're obviously autistic (no disrespect to autists).

Ok you believe that and respect opinions based on anything you like.

Each to their own.

JamDav1982

Yes aiming for top four. Implying they should be getting very close to it and likely finish in it.

Either way it'd pedantic cos I think they'll finish lower than 4th too quite possibly.

I said clearly should be aiming for top four and at least battling for it.

If not then a failure.

Its fairly clear what said.

Maradona37

Anyway, your baffling way of arguing highlights severe addiction to arguments and psychological problems. I believe others feel the same.

I have an appointment in the morning so gonna have to rest, or at least go offline to alleviate the frustration of someone clearly arguing in very bad faith.

Making straw men, lying about what he said, gaslighting, arguing black is white. It's all there.

JamDav1982

Anyway, your baffling way of arguing highlights severe addiction to arguments and psychological problems. I believe others feel the same.

I have an appointment in the morning so gonna have to rest, or at least go offline to alleviate the frustration of someone clearly arguing in very bad faith.

Making straw men, lying about what he said, gaslighting, arguing black is white. It's all there.

Again.. couldnt care less what you think about that.

Have at it.

Less lies next time and imagining fake scenarios would serve you well.

Bad faith. Been caught lying multiple times today.

Maradona37

'People far more qualified than anyone you know make mistakes galore - so how is it you are so confident in the views of the inferior guys you know operating at a much lower level of the game?'

No response so calls it a terrible point. Like with the rashford, de bruyne haaland and casemiro rodri earlier. Ignored me on that point for ten pages.

Classic jammy.

Maradona37

Ok.

Think what you like.

They finish 5th you are right anyway.
I said 5th to 8th. Once you get that low it's impossible to pick out one singular position as the teams are bunched up.

it's called ranges. Something your black and white brain clearly cannot process. It's all or nothing in your eyes.

JamDav1982

I said 5th to 8th. Once you get that low it's impossible to pick out one singular position as the teams are bunched up.

it's called ranges. Something your black and white brain clearly cannot process. It's all or nothing in your eyes.

Yes so you are right if 5th as I said.

Keep up.

JamDav1982

'People far more qualified than anyone you know make mistakes galore - so how is it you are so confident in the views of the inferior guys you know operating at a much lower level of the game?'

No response so calls it a terrible point. Like with the rashford, de bruyne haaland and casemiro rodri earlier. Ignored me on that point for ten pages.

Classic jammy.

Yes I respect other much more qualified opinions than folk on here.

Simples.

Classic Jammy indeed.

Classic numpty assuming who opinions are from.

Dont worry who I respect.. it has no impact unless you try to make out what folk think on here matters to me.

Maradona37

Yes I respect other much more qualified opinions than folk on here.

Simples.

Classic Jammy indeed.
So you respect people who operate at a lower level than people who make many many mistakes. Noone you know is as qualified as the lads who paid 85m for Pogba, 200, for Neymar, 80m for Maguire. How did they work out? Sorry to break it to you.

it's another sign of autism to blindly believe other people's opinions.

Let's be honest, the guys you know are very small fry in football.

JamDav1982

So you respect people who operate at a lower level than people who make many many mistakes. Noone you know is as qualified as the lads who paid 85m for Pogba, 200, for Neymar, 80m for Maguire. How did they work out? Sorry to break it to you.

it's another sign of autism to blindly believe other people's opinions.

Let's be honest, the guys you know are very small fry in football.

I respect people who I think are qualified to have respect.

Simples..

You respect who you like... couldnt care less.

It is an awful argument about failed transfers.. but have at it.

Home of Barca Fans